Guys, should they make up next chapter?

Y/n's pov

"If you're going to cry let me lock up first?" Marigold asks the moment I walk into the cafe. "Help yourself to some hot chocolate, then I'll hear all about it?"

"About what?" I ask.

"You look like you're about to cry," she says. "Wheres Tsukishima?"

"I don't know," I start.

"Oh god," she says. "How many times am I going to have to see you cry over this boy?"

"I don't know," I say.

"So you to fought?" she asks walking back towards the break room.

"Yeah, but he didn't even want to talk to me," I say getting comfortable on the couch. "And he doesn't call me, or text me, what am I supposed to do?"

"I think he wants you to break up with him," she says.

"What?" I question. "Why? If he wants to break up then he can do it himself and stop pretending like he's so in love with me."

"He loves you, very much," she says. "That much is clear, but in a way, he's just like you."

"Did you talk to him?" I ask.

"He stopped by," she says. "But I wouldn't say that we talked all that much."

"What did he say to you?" I ask. "Tell me, please."

"He said good morning, I said good morning, then he left a container of white hot chocolate mix then he left," she says.

"That's all?" I question. "He basically tells me that I'm totally dependant on him, that I can't do anything on my own and that I'm a chore. Then he leaves when I'm trying to talk to him, acting like a child."

"Well, what I did whenever me and your-," she pauses. "Whenever people would pull stunts like Kei, I'd just go out and find them, give them a good smack and be done with it. That could work, but I don't know what Tsukishima would do if you beat him."

"I don't think beating him would do the trick," I say. "He acts like he doesn't even want to be with me anymore-Ow!"

"You see, you say stupid things, I shut you up," she says. "Live like that."

"You just pulled my hair, you nearly scalped me," I say rubbing my head. "That's child abuse."

"You're not a child," she says.

"Well Kei seems to- no I'm sorry, don't flick me," I say covering my face. "That's adult abuse."

"Then go and find your own person to flick, flick or be flicked," she says. "And don't say stupid things."

"Do you know where Kei is?" I ask. "I needa talk to him?"

"Why would I know?" she asks. "I'm not his mother."

"Well I know Akina doesn't know where he is because she woulda called me and asked about our fight," I mutter. "And he told jack shit to Yamaguchi."

"You know him best," she says. "Did he go to a hotel?"

"No, because he's a loser," I say. "And if he ran away to a hotel then he'd be no better than me when I ran away."

"So what? He slept in his car?" she asks.

"He better have been sleeping in his damm car or else I'm never talking to him again," I say.

"I'll go and make you some real food," she says. "Okay?"

"Yeah," I say. "I've been eating ramen for the past three days."

I ended up staying at the cafe for a few hours, well into the night, then I said my goodbyes.

"Bye Marigold," I say quickly hugging her. "Thanks for being a bad bitch."

"Have a good night," she says. "And don't be stupid."

"Don't worry," I say. "I won't be too stupid."

Guys, the Dai Azalea thing was planned out before I introduced her into the story. Dai was a thought before Kasumi was.

-Crouton