I'm not going to answer your questions if it's something I've...

...covered in the extras book that being said, I do like answering questions but if you have any I like them asked on the request page of the extras book. Mostly because then others who may have the same question can see the answer. And finally, read the extras book.

Y/n's pov

"Any reason why you're having me pick you up at this convenience store?" Christopher asks.

"Because it's the only guy in the city who will sell me cigarettes," I say. "Illegal of course."

"Bye Y/n, always a joy to see you," he says.

"Bye Ukai," I say getting into the car.

"And I assume we're not going to comment on the fact that you were obviously crying," he says.

Yes, I was crying on the bench earlier, but I was also crying to Ukai, but we don't really need to talk about that. Just two adults talking about life, and gossip, no need to worry. Also, I don't really want to tell everybody about Kasumi, Haru, and Ayumi at the moment, so we'll keep that a little secret.

"Um... he was showing me pictures he had taken of the team in high school and stuff," I say. "I was in a few so it was just a lot, you know?"

"Yeah, I understand Bird," he says. "So back to the hotel, yes?"

"Yup," I nod my head. "Also when were we going to move back here? Back to Japan, I mean."

"End of August, early, September," he says. "Well at the soonest, since there are preparations and stuff."

"How about early July?" I ask. "Maybe even late June?"

"Well... that's early," he says. "Could it wait even till early august?"

"I'd like if it was as soon as soon as possible after I graduate," I say. "This... This is really really important to me. Just trust me, it's important."

"If it's really that important, then I'll do my best," he says glancing over to me. "As much as I'd like to give you a definite yes, I'll have to leave it open-ended. But I promise I'll try to work things out."

"Thank you, Christopher," I say.

"Is there anything else I could do for you?" he asks.

"No," I shake my head. "That's all, thank you."

"I'm happy to help," he smiles. "But in order to have enough time, I think we'll have to go home a few days earlier if that okay. If it's not, I can totally figure something else out."

"It's fine," I say. "I think I've done what I need to do here in Japan at the moment, we can go tomorrow if that helps."

"Yeah, that works out good," he says. "I'll make all the arrangements, okay?"

"Thank you again," I say. "For everything."

"I mean, that's why I'm here after all," he laughs. "So you just sit back and relax."

Read the extras book losers, it's not because I want lots of reads on it. It's because it will help you understand the story, ask people in the comments, it helps. And yes, I know it's a short chapter.

-Crouton