I have school tomorrow

Y/n's pov

I swear to god Kasumi is doing this on purpose, I love and all that but there's no way this is all a coincidence. For the past week, she's been stuck like glue to Kei and I, she will not go anywhere unless one of us is right there.

Leaving absolutely no time for me and Kei to pick up where we left off.

I can't even get in a kiss, I swear to god I will put her in the dryer. And to make this even more annoying, Kei is too mature about things to mope around and be frustrated. Well, he's too mature to let it show.

"Kasumi, would it be too traumatizing if I were to accidentally lean forward while I'm tying your skate?" I ask.

"And like get your head cut off?" she asks. "On the bottom of my knife shoe?"

And all she wants to do is go to all the indoor skating rinks in Seoul, it's just ice, Kasumi.

"Yeah," I nod my head.

"Depends, if you die, then yes. But if you just get injured a lot but recovered it'd be less. But if it wasn't too bad then I wouldn't be," she says. "As long as you washed the blood off my skates."

"Mind if I test it out?" I ask.

"Go ahead, but don't die," she says.

"Move, I'm tying her skates," Kei says tugging on my hair. "The both of you are ridiculous, and if either of you does anything to deliberately harm yourselves I'm putting you in a home."

"Sigh," I say taking a seat beside Kasumi.

"Did you just say sigh?" Kei asks.

"I wish you would've done that in a different setting, Kei," I say.

"What?" he asks. "Threaten to put you in a home?"

"No," I shake my head. "Before that when you pulled me away from Kasumi's skates."

"Pull your hair?" Kasumi asks. "Why would you want him to pull your hair? And what different setting?"

"In the bathroom," I sigh.

"When I was braiding her hair," Kei coughs. "So she doesn't look homeless."

"Ah," she nods her head.

"Kei, can you tie my skates now too?" I ask.

"I don't have a choice," he says moving over.

"Is that how you felt at the Christmas party?" I ask.

"What the hell are you talking about?" he questions.

"This position, except I was the one on my knees tying your skates," I laugh. "This how you felt?"

"Y/n, there is a child right beside you," he mutters.

Haha, he's blushing.

"Wait, there were skates at the Christmas party and no one told me?" Kasumi questions.

"You didn't like skating then," I say. "Remember?"

"Oh yeah," she nods her head. "Proceed."

"Do you like being on your knees, Kei?" I ask. "Is this an enjoyable experience for you?"

"I hope you choke on your spit," he scoffs. "Stop looking at me."

"I don't choke, or spit," I laugh. "You should know that."

"Oh my god," he mutters standing up covering the bottom half of his face. "I can't with you right now."

"Why are you red?" Kasumi asks. "Are you sick? Ginger ale fixes everything, y'know?"

"Yeah, I'm sick of your mother," he shakes his head.

"Mhm, I'm sure you are," I laugh.

"Anyway," Kasumi sighs dramatically. "I was going through stuff in the hotel and I found the ballons mom was looking for."

"What ballons?" Kei questions. "What are you talking about?"

"For uncle Waka's birthday party," she says pulling out a pack of purple balloons. "Late in the today, we have to blow them up."

"Yeah Kei, they're just balloons," I say. "But speaking of out ballons, we don't need those do we? I think next time we get back to our plans we go without the clear ballons, don't you think?"

"You need to shut up for a second," he says using his hand to cover my mouth.

Did I bite him? Maybe.

"Did you just bite me?" he questions, pulling his hand away.

"Yeah, although I prefer it the other way around," I laugh.

"I am going to go and skate now," Kasumi says. "I want as much time on the ice before we go to grandma's."

"You are lucky I have to watch her right now," Kei mutters following behind Kasumi.

What can I say, I just needed some payback for all the teasing he does to me.

It's not offensive so tell someone to suck your dick.

-Crouton