Next chapter is going to be better like kinda fix things

Y/n's pov

"I saw the moon," she said running over to grab onto my leg. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"If you tug on her leg like that she's going to fall off the counter and crush you," Atsumu says. "Give me a second to make her look presentable."

"Kasumi, you can't control who you see," I say. "You don't need to feel bad and apologize to me."

"Wow Y/n, you're so good with kids," Atsumu laughs. "I can make a joke right now, but I won't because she's young."

"I told the moon that he should talk to you before, and he said that he made you cry after," she said, sounding as if she could cry at any moment. "I didn't mean for you to cry, I just wanted you to get married and have a nice family. I'm sorry."

I love her.

"It's not your fault he's a bitch," I say. "You're a kid, he's an adult, you did not make me cry."

"And then I through a toy car at his head and I felt bad because he said ow," she says. "But he deserves it, then I saw big guy and scary mom lady coming over so I got scared and ran away to find you."

"You should've thrown it at him again," I scoff. "He deserves it."

"That's what he said too, and I'm sorry for wrecking your night," she says. "Super sorry, so sorry, don't be mad."

"I'm not mad," I say. "Don't worry."

"I'm sorry," she said again, attempting to crawl into my lap. "So so sorry."

"It's not your fault," I say picking her up.

"And now big guy and your brother are looking for you," she says.

"Atsumu, do you mind finding them and telling them I'm just with Kasumi and were find?" I ask.

"Yeah sure," he says. "Make sure to fix yourself up first before coming back out, wouldn't want rumours circulating."

"Yeah, whatever," I say.

The moment Atsumu left, she started crying, sometimes I forget that's she's just a kid.

"Oh Kasumi, you don't need to cry," I say. "You didn't do anything."

"But I did, I made you cry," she sobs. "You wouldn't have even seen the moon if I didn't go and talk to him. You were supposed to get married to him and be happy, this isn't fair."

"Kasumi, are you Tsukishima?" I ask.

"No," she shakes her head. "I'm Kasumi."

"Exactly, he's responsible for his actions, I'm responsible for mine, and you are responsible for yours," I say. "I chose to break up with him, he chose to be an ass, and you chose to be nice to everybody, you didn't do anything wrong."

Never would I have ever thought I'd actually have some sense in my head.

"Do you think I'm going to get charged with assault now?" she asks. "Cuz I threw something at the moon?"

"No, you aren't going to get charged with assault," I laugh. "Don't look so worried."

"Can we go home after the party?" she asks.

"Kasumi, it's kind of a long drive," I say. "And it'll be late."

"Please, Y/n?" she asks. "I want to sleep in your bed, and spend Christmas morning at your house, please."

"Fine," I say. "We can go home after the party."

I am actually so funny.

-Crouton