Stay tuned till the end of the chapter

Y/n's pov

God, I love it here. It's been what? Almost a month since Kei and I got back together, and I am loving it, I love having him around with me. I love when he kisses me before he leaves for the day, I love when I come back from work and he's sitting on the couch with Kasumi watching some show while the food cooking. I love everything.

"Okay everyone," Kasumi says standing on the kitchen table chair in my apartment. "We are all moving in together so we need to renovate the apartment."

"Kasumi, what's this?" I ask pointing at the rather large paper she was unfolding.

"These are blueprints," she says. "For the renovation, I'm four now so we're moving onto bigger and better things."

"When did you do this?" Kei asks. "And how did you do this?"

"Koganegawa," she says. "I was talking to him during his water break, asking around for renovation ideas, so then he said this guy named Aone works in construction. Sent him all the details and Koganegawa gave me this today."

Are you sure you aren't thirty?

"Since this wall over there is trash, we can turn the two separate apartments into the penthouse it used to be," she says. "And make my dream home a reality."

"No Kasumi," I say. "We can't do that, that's a lot of work."

"Mom, I'm working on this level," she says putting her hand up high. "You are down here, just drink some spicy juice and feel my vibe."

Spicy juice = alcohol, no she has no tasted it yet.

"Kasumi, we can't always give you everything you want," Kei says. "Renovating takes time and money."

"Boom," she says setting some more paper on the table. "Bank statements that I took from both of your guy's mail, it's not a crime because I'm not even double digits."

What the hell.

"You can buy a whole apartment, renovation is nothing," she says.

"It will take up lots of time Kasumi, plus we can't really live here during the construction," I say. "It just won't work, plus it'll be hard to get you to skate practice and deal with the renovations."

Another thing, she's since started going to a skating club.

"Get it done in the summer since you guys said we could go on vacation to Korea to visit grandma Hoshiko," she says. "Double boom, I even called her."

"Kasumi," I shake my head. "You really are something, but I don't know if we can, that's a big change."

"Please, you'll have until the summertime to make arrangements," she says. "Plus, then we'll have the perfect place to all life together. "

"Um Kasumi, you need to think about your mom too," Kei says, somewhat quietly. "Maybe she doesn't want to move in..."

"What? No," I say. "It's just II don't want us to invade your privacy, that's all. I'm sure we could sort something out."

"Y/n, I literally wake to you clinging to my body and Kasumi tugging off our blanket, you really think us officially living together is going to be a bothersome thing to me?" he asks. "Because I don't think it would be."

"Perfect, so construction on the summer and then we can all move in together," Kasumi claps her hands together. "I am so excited."

"Kasumi it's not a yes," I say. "It's a maybe."

"Everything will be perfect, Uncle Waka is also going to Korea for his birthday," Kasumi says. "And we can bring big too, it'll be so much fun."

"Kasumi..." I pause. "I don't know."

"Please," she says grabbing my hand. "Besides, in like two years Kei said he's going to-."

"Okay, who wants to go out for ramen for diner?" Kei asks standing up from the table. "Then dessert, let's go."

"Hey no, I wanna know what Kasumi was going to say," I say. "What were you saying?"

"I was just saying-," she starts.

"Say anything and no renovation," Kei says. "And no more knife shoes."

"Kei, you can't take away knife shoes," I shake my head. "Tell me, Kasumi."

"I can take away the renovation," he says. "So let's get food."

"Boo," I say getting up from the table.

"Hey Kasumi, do you want to go and take the elevator all by yourself?" Kei asks crouching down. "You can wait with Mr. Suzuki."

Mr. Suzuki is the security guard how works in the lobby.

"Like all by myself?" she asks. "No adults?"

"No adults," he shakes his head. "Just don't wander."

"Okay yeah," she says running over to the door to put on her shoes "I'll see you guys down there."

"Be good Kasumi," I say watching her disappear out the door. "What's so important that you had to kick Kasumi out?"

Hi guys, it's @Brielle_Iris_04 this isn't anything too grand, but just a Lil something because I have a problem.

"Oh come on," he said hooking a finger under her chin, angling her face up. "I did not kick her out."

"Mhm," she hummed taking a few steps back to scooch herself onto the kitchen table, pushing the papers back. "Never said it was a bad thing."

His lips found hers almost immediately kissing her passionately, roughly with no malicious intent behind it, just how she liked it. It's not like they never made out, it was quite the opposite actually, neither of them could ever get enough of each other. Tsukishima didn't need to tell her how much he craved her, the gentle squeeze of her thigh was enough.

"Mm-Kasumi's waiting," Y/n said, forcing herself to pull away slightly.

"She's probably riding the elevator up and down," he mumbled against her skin as he trialled kisses down to her collar bone.

He nipped lightly at the sensitive skin, pulling down her shirt just enough so that he could suck an easy-to-hide hickey onto her skin. Y/n's fingers tugged at his blond locks, urging him to trial kisses back up to her lips, letting him push his tongue past her lips.

Oh, how she loved kissing him, or him kissing her, she just loved him, all of him.

His tongue gently massaged hers as one of his hands snuck up to tangle in her hair, holding her close as if she would disappear. The both of them nearly forgot about the four years waiting for food, that is until they heard a knock on the door.

"We're coming!" Y/n called out, gently pushing Kei back, stealing one more kiss before straightening out her shirt. "One second!"

"What a shame," Kei muttered, letting his arm wrap loosely around her waist as she made her way towards the front door.

"I forgot my jacket!" Kasumi called out, knocking on the door again.

Timeskip next chapter, because I don't give a damm.

-Crouton