Pov, an orgy

Y/n's pov

Haloween party bitches, and I already know that my costume idea is the best thing here. I mean, come on, howls moving castle, the peak of fashion. Anyway, once the kids got back home we took our photos and all hung out for a bit, then they disappeared off to play with some of the others kids that came.

As for where Kenma took Dai and Kasumi, he brought them to some convention and had them dress up to match his costume. Now both of them have a lifetime supply of merchandise from his company, that's a win for them.

And Kei, well he looks amazing but I'm not surprised. He's also been making conversation with people, like where the hell is all this coming from? Kei has social skills?

Nevermind... He just got a glass of alcohol.

"Hey, whats kind of drink is that?" I ask. "Is it good? And when did you get a drink? Did you put the alcohol out of reach of children?"

"Don't worry, everything is high enough up that even you can't reach it," he says pressing the glass to my lips. "Try it."

"What is it?" I ask. "Smells sour like funky."

"It's good," he says.

Is this guy on crack, I just took the biggest gulp imaginable.

"Is that whiskey?" I ask. "Straight whiskey?"

"Yea, sour though," he says. "But I'm guessing it's not quite your taste, right?"

"Well maybe if I didn't just take that much," I say. "You're crazy."

"And you're pretty," he smiles. "Wish there weren't so many people around right now."

"You're gonna get plastered," I say. "I just know it."

"I will not," he says. "I can hold my liquor."

"I'm aware, but if you drink so many drinks then I'm sure you'll get plastered," I say.

"I won't," he says.

-

Fast forward a few hours, the kids are no longer here since I figured it would be a better idea to have them spend the night with a babysitter before the adults started getting plastered. And we mustn't forget that I just had to have an outfit change. I am now Lola bunny and Kei is Buggs, though for some reason Bokuto now has his ears.

"You see this guys," Kei says hugging me from behind.

"What?" Bokuto asks.

Yes, they are all drunk, with the exception of Atsumu and Sakusa, though I swear Sakusa has hod more drinks than everyone here combined.

"What do you mean what?" Kei asks, words slurred. "Isn't she gorgeous? You can look, but not too hard."

"Y'know, I used to have a fat crush on bird over here," Christopher laughs before downing the rest of his drink.

"She chose me though," Kei says. "Good thing you got over it."

"Y'know, Hinata likes Y/n too," Bokuto laughs. "Well at least he did in high school, not anymore I don't think."

"What?" I ask. "Why wasn't I informed of this?"

"It was obvious, he always acted so dumbly around you," Kei says. "I mean, he is dumb, but y'know what I mean."

"Now who wants shots?" Kuroo asks, holding a wobbly plate.

"Uh, maybe you guys should not drink anymore," I say.

"No more alcohol for my girl," Kei slurs. "She's had enough."

"Kei, I had one sip," I say. "I think you've had enough."

I mean, I don't even want a drink but still.

"I don't want Y/n to get a stomach ache," he whispers.

This guy is really dumb.

"Yeah, it'll probably make her cranky," Bokuto whispers back.

"I can hear you guys," I say. "I'm not deaf."

"Yeah, well if you're not deaf then why can't you hear me bragging about you when I'm at practice?" he asks. "Hmm?"

"Because I don't go to practice with you," I say.

"Well maybe she should, Kuroo Y/n never comes to practice with me," Kei says.

"What, you need your little girlfriend to be your moral support?" Kuroo laughs

"No, I just think the photos I show to the guys don't do her justice," he says. "She's so pretty right?"

"Yup, smoking," Atsumu says.

"Shut up, stop looking at my girlfriend," Kei says. "I'll punch you, just because half of her ass is hanging out doesn't mean you can state."

Jesus Christ.

"I want alcohol," Bokuto says. "Pass me a shot."

"I want one too," Kei says. "No, I want two."

"I'll take the bottle," Sakusa says. "I'll need it after spending so much with all of you."

I hate running, but I have no more gym membership so I have to run.

-Crouton