Whoever sent me this with a throwaway account, I hope you get hurt

Y/n's pov

December 21st, operation, make kids smile.

"Good morning Kasumi," I smile ducking my head under her bed, at the children's home of course.

"I almost peed my pants," she says, clearly exhausted. "That's right, no more pampers at night, I'm a big kid now twenty-four seven."

"Well, it looks like we're both big kids now," I smile. "I got my licence."

"Yeah, that's just sad," she says crawling out from under the bed. "You shoulda got it sooner."

"Well, I don't like driving anyway, plus I only ever really need to be in a car for work," I say. "Except for like this one time, so I don't necessarily need a licence."

"Then get the big guy to take us everywhere," she says. "Or a taxi."

"Big guy doesn't know I hang out at a children's home all the time, because I am a busy person," I say.

"Me, work, me, Mr. neighbour guy," she says. "Yeah, sounds really busy."

I really do lots of work, but I'll let her poke her fun.

"We're going shopping for Christmas toys," I say. "For everyone, but you can't tell them, it's a top-secret surprise."

"I get toys to right?" she asks. "And presents?"

"Yeah, you get presents too," I say. "But you have to wait till Christmas."

"Also, can we tell all the kids here I bought the presents?" she asks. "Then I can have some friends."

"Sure," I say. "Now I brought you this cute Christmas outfit to wear."

"Is this Gucci?" she asks.

"Do you think it's Gucci?" I ask.

"I do," she nods her head.

"Well, you wanna know a secret?" I ask leaning closer.

"Of course I want to know a secret," she says.

"It is Gucci," I say.

It's Joe Fresh, but same thing.

"Gucci," she hasps. "I'm like stormi now."

-

December on its whole is such a mess, but it's fine.

"Look, grab all the toys for the kids," Kasumi says. "Then they'll all like me."

"We can't get all the toys," I say. "No one needs that many toys, we'll just get enough so everyone can choose one or two. Which toy do you want?"

"I don't need any toys for myself," she shrugs. "You got me one last time, I want a pack of mint Oreos please."

"You've been working on your manners," I smile. "Could never be me though."

"Old hag said that bad kids who aren't good don't get adopted," she says. "So I need to be on my best behaviour."

"Don't listen to her, kids don't like her," I say. "And as long as you aren't acting like an a-hole, it's fine."

"You can say asshole," she says. "Soji told me that it's only rude to wear if you're actually meaning as being mean."

"Oh did he now?" I ask.

"Yeah, then he said that you annoy the shit out of him," she says. "And he said he meant it as an insult."

"Don't talk about me to the neighbour," I shake my head. "One day you're going to say something and he's gonna think I'm crazy or something."

"He already thinks your crazy," she nods her head.

"Oh lovely," I roll my eyes. "A toddler and my neighbour gossip about me, what time I live in."

"Don't worry, he likes crazy," she says.

"He said that?" I ask.

"Uh..." she pauses. "No?"

"When did he tell you that?" I ask.

"He told me not to tell you that," she says. "So this has to be a secret now."

"It's your civil duty to tell me anything he tells you not to tell me," I say. "Got it?"

"Okay, maybe," she nods her head. "I'll try too."

I'm not joking, don't send me crap like that.

-Crouton