Timeskip next chapter

Y/n's pov

"Christopher, get over quick," Mateo said frantically to his phone, which was on speaker. "Hurry it's important."

It was finally his birthday, and of course, we needed away to get Christopher over to Mateo's for his party.

"I can't, Bird messaged me and asked me to pick her up, I want to get there early," Christopher said.

That was also part of the plan, so he had no suspicion in regards to his birthday surprise.

"Victoria asked me to borrow thirty dollars for her quote on quote friend!" he was practically yelling at this point.

"Then let her borrow the money man, it's not the end of the world," he laughs.

"And then Nick asked me to borrow thirty dollars for his friend who just so happens to be a girl!" he continues to yell.

"Sixty dollars, dude, this isn't the end of the world," he says. "If it's that bad, I'll send you some money for Nick."

"And then I asked Luca to give me sixty dollars! Do you wanna know what he said?" he questions.

"Well if you asked Luca for money then I should be getting a call from him asking to borrow some from me," Christopher said. "So who's getting the money?"

"Luca said that I didn't need to worry because he already gave Nick thirty dollars so he can buy his friend who happens to be a girl a plan B! And then I asked Victoria who the money was for and she said it was for Y/n but that she didn't need it anymore! If you connect the dots Nick slept with Y/n!" he yelled.

Now that was not part of the plan.

"Um... Well, it's not my place to say anything, but don't ya think that couldn've waited until after my birthday?" he asked.

"No, it can't because... Y/n has herpes now and she's crying in my bathroom because she thinks that you'll think she's a bad person," he says. "Hurry up before... I don't know just hurry."

"I'm coming right now," he says before the line goes dead.

"Mateo!" he all yell.

"I'm sorry guys, It's the first thing I could think of," he says waving his hands around.

"Why didn't you just say you were dying or something?" Luca asked. "And why does Chrissy think I don't have money? I have money."

"Luca, I saw you downtown selling watches," Victoria says. "Stop spending your money on Minecraft resource packets."

"I'm hiding before Chrissy gets here, y'all better explain things to him before he beats the shit out of me," Nick says crouching down behind the couch.

"And don't ever say that I have herpes," I say. "He's gonna think I'm insane."

"You're safe from him Y/n, but I'm gonna get beat because I gave you herpes," Nick says.

"Calm down kids, no one has herpes here so you two will be fine," Nora says.

-

"Guys he's coming," I say running over to the door. "Make sure you say surprise."

I wait until I can see his shadow through the window on the door before swinging it open.

"Surprise!" I yell followed by everybody else. "I don't have herpes!"

"And I didn't sleep with her," Nick adds.

"Mateo said you were crying," he says. "Are you alright?"

"Don't worry about me right now," I say walking out of the living room to retrieve Nora. "I brought you a present, close your eyes."