Guys I tried to do research on Japanese weddings but I was getting confused...

... I didn't want to mess anything up and disrespect the culture by making a big mistake or something. So I'm just referencing the event like a wedding that I've been to.
Y/n's pov

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, the decorations, everyone's outfits, Kiyoko's dress, even Tanaka wearing a pair of volleyball sneakers as he tried to stay patient when Kiyoko was walking down the aisle. His hands fidgeted slightly and he had the widest smile on while he watched her walk down towards him.

Her dress was long and beautiful. I wonder what it's like to be in her position, maybe she was nervous, happy, but overall the both of them just looked so... so... they both just looked so...

In love.

Setting aside the thought of their overwhelming happiness, it was lovely and I was having a good time, well that was until I got a face full of pollen.

"My dear Y/n," Oikawa said pulling grabbing my shoulders. "You can't die under my supervision."

"Yeah I'm fine," I say brushing off my face with the hand that wasn't holding the bouquet of flowers, wait, what?

So apparently, I wasn't paying attention to anything and somehow ended up in the spot where the flower toss was occurring.

"Oh, I'm sorry Y/n," Kiyoko says walking over to me. "Didn't mean for it to get anyone in the face, but it looks like it's yours."

"Um no thank you," I say trying to shove it back into her hands. "Beautiful wedding, congratulations. And thank you so much for the invite."

"It's all yours," she said giving the bouquet back to me.

"Y/n haven't seen you in a hot minute," Tanaka says slinging his arm around me. "Look, I finally got the girl and it only took four years of waiting."

"Hands off my girl baldy," Oikawa said. "Wouldn't want to make your pretty wife jealous."

"Okay you can lay off, Toru," I say. "It's weird."

"Y/n, who are you going to marry?" Noya asks running over to me. "Got any special man in mind?"

Considering all I seem to do is break hearts, no I don't have a man in mind.

"No," I say. "I don't."

"I feel hurt, Y/n-chan," Oikawa pouts grabbing a glass of champagne.

"Good," I say. "Now give me your drink."

"No underage drinking," he says. "Not on my watch."

"Y/n, did you eat yet?" Bunny asks. "You should eat something."

"Yes, I ate when everybody else did," I say. "Don't worry about me."

"We can't help but worry," Azalea wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "Our little baby is growing all up."

"I'm not a baby, and even if I was, I'm not yours," I say. "You guys are crazy."

"Hey look," Bunny says shoving her phone Oikawa's face. "Remember when we forced everyone in the car after that carnival?"

"Wait let me see," I looking over at her phone.

"Oh I remember this," Oikawa says taking the phone to scroll through her snap memories of three years earlier. "And back then we were making fun of Y/n for having no boobs whatsoever, but now she's got some."

"Yeah, thanks for looking at them," I roll my eyes, pulling out my phone. "Means a lot to me."

"Always here to remind you of your roots," he laughs.

I looked through my snap memories, photos I had from three years ago. I remember that day really well, it was a date. A date I went on with Kei, to the carnival. We played games, went on rides, and ate food. We had fun, laughed and hung out the whole day, well into the evening. Well, that was before everything went to shit. And it was totally what I needed to be reminded of right at this moment, that stupid smile I wore with Kei's lips pressed against my cheek.

"I'm going to go and get some air, it's stuffed in here," I say excusing myself from the group. "Catch up with you guys later."

And if you couldn't think it would get any worse, just as I was lighting my cigarette as I rested against the wall. Can you guess who interrupted me?

"Y/n, I want to talk to you," Kei says. "In private this time."

"Go away, Tsukishima," I say turning my head away from him.

This could get messy.

Oh, oh, oh... Do I smell something getting fixed right now? Oh and if you're confused about where the carnival date is, it's in the extra book, so check it out.

-Crouton