Locked Up Confessions

I could hear a slight moan in the distance but I couldn't determine where it was coming from. I'm fact I heard a few different one's but everything sounded as if it was in a tunnel, low and muffled. Suddenly a sharp, piercing pain pounded my head making my face scrunch up. In the background I now heard movement that only enhanced my head pain. In the next instant I felt myself being shook as a voice hissed frantically. "Chelly wake up, get up now. You okay?"

" No, stop. Leave me alone". I managed to mumble.

However the shaking persisted until I cracked my eye's open. It took a moment to clear the fuzziness from my eye's and once I did I saw Jensey leaning over me with a worried expression. "What happened?" I asked groggily.

" You don't remember girl? " she asked a bit annoyed.

I jogged my memory. I was at home and Zoe busted in. Jensy ran in to see what the commotion was. Then I think it was Duel's sister who showed up next followed my a loud boom and a smoke filled room. The smoke was smothering and made me cough and my eye's burn. That's all I can recall but it was enough to make me sit up super fast. "Oh my God, what happened to us? Where are we?"

I looked around but it was pitch black so I couldn't determine my surroundings, I could barely see Jensey. I felt dirt on my hands so I assumed that the floor was dirt or very dirty at the least. I could smell a mixture of mold, earth and staleness. "What's going on Jensey?" My voice trembled.

" I don't know ". Jensey moaned.

"We've been taken and I'm assuming by your husband to be". A voice slices through the darkness.

We both jumped and turned toward the voice but seen nothing through the blackness. "Who's there?" Jensey asked strongly.

There was a sick laugh followed by movement. "Clueless fucking bitches". The voice snorted as it came closer.

Eventually we was able to make out Zoe followed by Demi. "Did you two fucks do this to us?" Jensey yelled.

" They really are fucking stupid ". Demi groaned.

" While you two have been sleeping like babes Demi and I have talked and made light of the confusion. You see, Demi has been scoping thing's out thinking she was saving her brother. Meanwhile she discovered that your precious Preston is possibly the biggest human trafficker in the state's ".

My anger overtook me and I blurted out. "Stop lying. He wouldn't" .

Demi laughed. "Wake up girl, your Preston isn't who he seems to be but it doesn't matter now. Very soon my family will arrive and... Well you will see. If you two plan on staying alive you better listen to us".

" I'm not doing a damn thing and I listen to no one, especially you two dip shits. My only motive is how to get out of here". Jensey hissed and stood.

Seconds later she could a iron, gated door. Frantically she begin to try to pry it open". "Settle the fuck down dumbass. You will only draw attention to us. The longer they think we are asleep the better for us". Zoe growled.

This only pushed Jensey futher. I'm not sure if it was because of her urgency to get out or to show that she refused to listen to them. Suddenly Demi was in my face. "I'm dead serious, get a hold of your girl. If our captors hear the ruckus she is making they will come and I'm not trying to save no dead brain bitches".

I barely nodded my head and stood on weak legs. This was all too much to take in and I didn't know who to trust. Could they be telling the truth about Preston? Yes, in the end I found out that he could be mean but this? Could he actually do something like this. Then a thought struck me like a electric bolt... I once thought Duel was a good guy too. I thought he could never be some evil killer. So yes, if Duel can be bad so can Preston. A new sense of determination came over me and I walked over to Jensey. I placed my hand on her arm and spoke in a caring yet stern tone. "Stop Jensey. They are right. We need to keep calm and quiet if we want to survive" .