Answer For An Answer

"What in the?..." I mumbled as my eye's peeked open.

I was in an unfamiliar bed in a unfamiliar room stashed inbetween two sleeping female's. One has their arm draped over my chest and the other had their leg tossed over my midsection and we were all naked. Glancing at my watch I saw that it was nearly 10 the following morning. That means I didn't even make it home last night. Fuck, Zoe. Shit, work. Just what in the hell happened last night? Yes, I was drinking and yes I snorted a few line's off of some chic's ass but I can't recall getting this tore up.

Ever so gently I wormed myself out from between the girl's. The room was trashed with liquor bottles and white residue flaked the table's. Obviously I did more than I thought and that's why I can't remember a thing. I begin to search for my clothes which was a feat. My pants were tangled up a one of the women's dress and my shirt was tied around the bed post along with a pair of fuzzy pink cuffs. Obviously I had a good time. One shoe was on top of a dresser and the other was stuffed under a chair. After dressing I peeked out the window to see where I was at. "Holy mother of God". I growled at the scene before me.

Nothing but water surrounded me, no land in sight. I was on a boat but whose boat I hadn't a clue. "Wake the fuck up". I yelled to the sleeping women.

The red headed one smacked her lips dryly and groaned while the one with tight braids didn't budge. "Where the fuck am I" . I roared.

"Dude, chill the fuck out. I think I'm still hammered and I can't take the screaming". The red head whined.

Losing my patience I gripped her arm's and have her a good shake. "Tell me now". I growled.

" Owww.... Okay, okay. Damn dude. I don't know where we are". She said rubbing the red spots on her arm's my hands left behind.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I bellowed.

" Cause I don't. You said you had a boat and asked us to join you on a ride. You brought us here". She said with a bit of annoyance.

What? I don't have a fucking boat I thought. Damn, what did I do last night? The other girl was still sound asleep considering all of the yelling I was doing. "Damn, is she dead?" I asked nodding to her.

The red head grinned. "Well you was into some kinky stuff last night". She said as she lifted the sleeping girl's arm and let it fall back down. "Nope. She's breathing".

" Well wake her up and get dressed. I got to figure out what the hell is going on". I ordered.

"Well we are on your boat". The girl snorted.

" I don't own a fucking boat princess". I snorted back.

Fear crossed her face. "What do you mean? Did we steal this boat? Oh my God I can't go to jail". She begin to cry.

" Cut that shit off. No one's going to jail. Do as I said while I figure this out". I barked and walked to the door.

Before I opened the door I slipped my gun from my waistband. That's a good sign. Had I been abducted I'm sure I wouldn't have my gun. Easing the door open I stepped out into the corraider and made my way to the deck. As I came to the main sitting room my nerves eased a bit. I was on my grandparents boat. That was kinda of a good thing. At least I hadn't stolen it but I'm sure they will be pissed. Then another thought hit me... Who was behind the wheel?

Making my way to the wheel house I saw Nicks sitting there. I entered as he grinned. Nicks was the captain in the boat. "What happened last night?" I questioned .

"You showed up at the docks insisting I take you out". He continued to grin.

" Why was you at the boat? " I asked.