Air And Opportunity

Hey sweeties!! I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Seems a few of you sympathize with Zoe while some of you still hate her..lol. I hope you enjoy this chapter just as much!! Thanks for all of the comments and votes!!

"London, wake up". I nudged him.

Slowly he peeled his eye's open and gave a groggy grunt. "Damn woman, do you ever sleep? I haven't seen you sleep since I've been back". He scolded.

" I have no time for sleep. My only priority is getting my family back then taking our Empire back. Now get up, there's been some new developments. I'll be waiting for you in the conference room. Be quick". I snapped tossing him a towel so he could shower. As I closed the door behind me I heard him yell. "I should've stayed in prison. I was treated much better".

Laughing to myself I sauntered to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee and toast for London. Not long after London joined us and I handed him his food. "Ummm... Grape jelly. My fav". He smiled while leaning to give me a peck.

Quickly I dodged from his lips and quirked an eyebrow at him. "Bet you didn't get that in prison?" I said in a snarky tone.

Giving me his dark, deep warning stare he roughly jerked me to him. "Never avoid my kisses. You're well aware of the thing's I could do to you".

" Yes, yes, yes". I exaggerated in a long breath. "I'm well aware my king".

I could see the hidden smile behind his eye's as he swooped down and attacked my lips with his. We were interrupted by Mizery waltzing in. "Really?" She groaned.

Breaking apart we giggled and joined the other's. Taking the lead I begin to speak. "As some of you know Sire is out there somewhere but we have men searching for him. We have reason enough to believe that he did go to our building back in New York but we've lost him from there. Now here's the big news. I received info early this morning that Demarco will be relocated to a much more high security facility in three day's. Supposedly his current facility can't handle him. He has attacked quite a few guard's and attempted to escape twice."

" Where are they taking him? " Aiden asked.

"Lousiana". I stated.

" maybe we could intercept at arrival or pull another clean laundry delivery". Tia suggested.

I shook my head no and spoke to no one in particular. "No. They'll expect something like that."

After having said that I snapped my head up. "I've put together a little something and just hear me out".

I laid a map down on the table and pointed out the route they would be taking. "This stretch of highway right here is mostly rural and not well traveled. We need to hijack the van he will be in".

" What"? I heard several hiss.

"This would be suicide. I'm certain he will be heavily guarded and they won't travel alone. It will be a convoy. " Severo growled.

"That's why I need your men as well". I announced.

" And how do you propose we do this? " severo asked smartly.

"Car's. A lot of fast car's. And of course explosives" . I added.

Severo looked at London. "She's fucking crazy. She'll get people killed and lead them back here. You can't allow her to do this. It's insane".

I could sense London tense up and knew this wouldn't be good. London stepped forward in front of me and came nose to nose with Severo. "A lot of thing's I let slide but disrespecting my wife isn't one of them. Do you know how many time's I came close to killing you? Had it not been for the lady you just disrespected I would have. She always convinced me not to. She swore you was our ally and could be counted on. Yes, I am grateful for your hospitality during this time but make no mistake... I am still the most feared and powerful King in the state's. It wasn't my money, the building's I owned or even my large army that made me the most powerful, deadly leader. It was my unforgiving ways, my cruelty and my cunning mind that got me here. Now step aside and allow my wife to continue. You don't need to be apart of this but we will need your men."