Judgement Day

Happy Friday sweets! Okay, so there is no confusion this is going to be a split chapter again. I feel it's easier to convey what's happening separately but at the same time to the Harper men. If you have any questions or confused don't hesitate to ask. Also we will be jumping ahead a few month's in this chapter. Enjoy! Oh, and it's going to start off rough so be prepared!

Cole

it's been close to a week since the bust and that we were threw in the slammer. After two day's of being here I could feel myself begin to slip into that dark abyss that I've fought so hard to avoid but without my meds there is no way to control it.

However that's not my top concern. My top concern is the wellbeing of my wife, my wife to whom I was about to marry again before my life was shattered. Over and over I relive that evening. Miri had answered my prayers by finally accepting my proposal and happy was too shy of a word to describe my feelings. Yes, I openly cried not caring what jokes ripped from Dem, my insides were even crying. My entire life all I wanted was Midi and we was about to make it official again.

I smiled through my tears as I watched her descend the aisle. Beautiful didn't begin to cover how she looked and my heart swelled with pride at knowing that she was mine. Our eye's were locked and I knew that she was reading my thoughts as well then it happened. A loud pop rang out and the smile left her lips. I watched as the flowers that she clutched dropped to the floor and her hands went to her abdomen. Blood seeped through her white dress and her eye's met mine again but this time there was no happiness or love there. It was terror and pain.

Immediately I withdrew my gun as a scream ripped from my throat. I begin to charge to the area where she once stood but all hell had broken out. People were darting in every direction and bullets filled the air. I caught a glimpse of Miri's body as people tripped and trampled over her. "Watch out. Don't step on her". I screamed into the noise.

Instantly I took aim at anyone who resembled a cop and begin to fire. I don't know how many I got but I had to clear the area so I could get Miri to safety. As I pushed closer I felt myself attacked from behind. I can't recall just how many there was but they brought me down. Still, I fought until I felt a Razer pressed into my neck and back. As the cuffs were snapped into place, I turned my head and released a wail. "Nooo".

Not five feet from my face was Miri's lifeless body. "Mirimosa. Baby girl wake up". I pleaded. I tried to wiggle closer to her was was snatched up from the floor.  I continued to fight against my restraints but only received several blows. In the end they had to knock me out in order to gain control. Now here I am not knowing Miri's condition or if she even made it. 

These worries only effect my condition moreso. My fourth day here I asked the guard if I could get my meds. I needed them so I could remain level headed and  try to come up with an escape plan.  He laughed out loud. "We don't cater to  criminals" .

That was week's ago so it's safe to say that I'm long gone now. All the guards are weary of me now and shoot me with a tranquilizer in order to enter my cell. However I've never forgotten Miri. Once I asked a guard if he could give me a update on her. The bastard laughed and hissed. "The bitch died. Her body was discovered at a undisclosed location that I'm not allowed to give due to the investigation" .

"I'll kill you. I'll kill all of you". I screamed as I heard the other's join in on my pain having overhead the guard.

I haven't uttered a word since that day. When Miri died I died. She goes, I go. I've tried several thing's to try and have one of the guard's shoot me. Once when my cell was opened so I could go to the bath house I bit the cheek of a guard taking a big chunk out. All that got me was placed in a muzzle. However today I can smile. I had my court date. I was relocated to a secret destination alone. Never would they take all of us together, it's too dangerous. Plus they don't want word to get out and have an ally come to our aid during transport.