Operation Spin Cycle

Hello everyone!! We are halfway to the weekend and I hope that your week has been an easy one!! Commence search and rescue!!

"Have you got this Mizery?" I asked yet again.

Giving me her annoyed bland look she groaned. "Yes g-mama. For the umpteenth time I've got this. You've went over the plan so many time's now that I could do it blindfolded" .

Shooting her a no nonsense look I turned my attention to London. "Did you take care of it?"

"He's sleeping soundly under a bridge on the outskirts of the city. He should be out for another four hour's. His phone and belongings have been disposed of". London informed us all tossing the man's stolen uniform to Mizery.

We had to get Tia out. It's been three week's since we rescued London and I know the police are on guard. That's why this plan had to work. We knew going in like we did when getting London would be too obvious so we came up with something different. We learned that the women's facility that housed Tia sent their laundry out for cleaning. After a bit of digging we found out which cleaning service they used as well as the delivery schedule. After spending a few day's studying how this transpired we caught the driver off guard. Thankfully he had to travel down a rural stretch of highway to get to the facility. Using Sam, we placed her on the side of the road and had her flag the man down as if she were in distress.

Aiden sat in a car about a mile away and informed us when the van was on the way. Signaling Sam from our hidden spot in the woods, she begin to wave her arm's frantically and act as if she were crying. The van lurched to a stop and Sam collapsed to the ground like she was injured. The man hopped from the vehicle and ran around to check on her. That's when we sailed from the thicket of tree's capturing the man. By this time Aiden had arrived and London quickly placed the man in the trunk of the car speeding off to deposit him somewhere else. As London leaves we all pile into the van and disappeared down a dirt road we had scoped out earlier to stay hidden and wait for London's return.

We had no intentions of harming the delivery man, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... And we needed his delivery truck. London gave him something to sleep, took his uniform from him so Mizery could wear it and tossed his phone so that when he did wake he couldn't call for help.

Once London met back up with us Mizery begin to step into the large uniform. I along with Sam used safety pins to take up the extra length of the clothing. After all Mizery had to look the part. "This is a job for Miri". I groaned as I pricked my finger with the pin. "She majored in fashion after all". I added.

" Yea, well she's back at the shelter being looked after by Alice". Mizery snorted.

Eventually we had Mizery looking professional and ready to go. Aiden climbed into the back of the van with a few of our men in case thing's went wrong. Once they were well concealed Mizery hopped behind the wheel. Giving us a salute she barreled off. We all hopped into our SUV and made our way to a department store parking lot. After Mizery rescued Tia she would drop the delivery van off on this dirt road then jump into the car Aiden had and met us there so we could high tail it back to our desert shelter.

Mizery

As I slowly pulled up to the gate's I took in everything just to asset the situation. I blared rock music and popped my gum. My hair was pinned neatly under a hat that sported the company name on it. The guard came to my window. "I'm here to deliver and pick-up the laundry".

He eyed me for a second then asked. "Where is Doug, the guy who usually delivers?"

" He took a week's vacation. I'm covering his route for him". I replied smoothly and showed him my counterfeit work badge that Alice had made along with a fake name. "Julie Maryweather". He read out loud.