Sheading My Skin

Hello love's! I hope you all are keeping safe and healthy! Please take a moment to listen to the song above! This song inspired this chapter! Also be prepared. Chelly is about to make a dramatic change, possibly for the good... Or the bad! You decide! Please comment!! Really would like to hear your thoughts, predictions and what you think of the bolder Chelly! Is Duel good for her or possibly her downfall??? Is she really Duel's one or is it Zoe? Has Chelly managed to steal Duel's heart? Does Duel still want Zoe??

Oh boy, this chapter is going to have you reeling!! I think it's going to be 🔥! Buckle up!! Here's our first loop on the ride!!💓

I kinda like trouble... Or maybe I'm his trouble? Only time will tell. I'm not certain about anything these day's but the one thing I am certain of is him. Duel provokes the dirty in me out. He stands there with that lopsided grin watching me commit sin after sin. Yes, I know it turns him on just as much as he turns me on. Duel makes me want to do very bad thing's... Thing's I'd never dream of doing. The scary part is that I like it and I want to be bad just for him.

Now let me back up a bit and fill you in. After that night that I followed Duel home we've been inseparable. He comes to my room every night where we talk and have heated make out sessions. However Duel doesn't push me to do more than I want to do. On weekends we slip off to a nearby town to avoid being caught together. Yes, I still hide him from my parent's and everyone I know but I'm getting tired of doing that.

In the two short weeks that we've spent together Duel has showed me a life like no other. He slips me into bar's where we dance and drink. He seems to always have a endless supply of money but I'm too scared to question it. I wonder if he's doing something illegal or if his parents just indulge him. Honestly I wouldn't care if he was selling kidneys on the black market, that's how much he has me suckered in. He can do no wrong in my eye's. In fact I find myself urging him to do bad thing's. He's a pro at stealing. It usually goes like this. We will be sitting down at the bar taking a break from dancing and I'll spot some rich chic or muscle headed guy and point them out to Duel along with a dare. "I bet you can't slip the bracelet off of her wrist".

He' ll give me that grin with a devilish glint in his eye. "And if I do what's in it for me?"

Leaning my elbows on the table to reach his ear I whisper. "I'll wrap my lips around your cock on the ride home and this time I will swallow".

Duel stood up so fast that his chair nearly toppled over as I laughed. Let's just say that our make out sessions have really became adventurous and I've done thing's with him that I've never done. Within in ten minutes Duel was back with the bracelet and leading me to his car where I made good on my end of the bargain. It was so hot feeling his hand on the back of my head as he drove along. Even the music he thumped couldn't cover up his grunts of pleasure. His car alone makes me just as hot as watching him perform bad deeds. This car fits him and only adds to his appeal. It's just as bad as him.

Now I'm not totally bad. I still listen to my parent's for the most part and keep my schoolwork up but Duel is really beginning to put the pressure on. He's tired of sneaking about and having to drive far off for us to have fun. I can't say that I blame him because I hate doing that to. I'm tired of hiding him from everyone and I hate how it makes him feel. And yes, it's caused a few arguments between us but I've had enough. I'll be graduating in a few week's and it's time I made my own decisions.

Instead of meeting Duel at some store location, tonight I told him to pick me up at home. I decided to trade in my usual conservative clothing for something more hip. I slipped into a a tight pair of skinny jeans along with a trendy tank top that showed some cleavage. As Duel arrived, I skipped down stairs and announced. "I'm going out with Duel Harper tonight."