What Is This

What just happened? What did I just do? I did the very thing I vowed not to do. Not only did I talk to Duel but I kissed him. Me, quiet Chelly kissed him and not just a plain kiss either. I kissed him like someone would kiss their first love. I kissed him like we had been lovers for a very long time.

I did this. I had the opportunity to run out when I broke free from his overpowering kiss but I didn't. Instead I kissed him like I've been wanting to kiss him for some time now. Five minutes had passed since Duel left but I still stood in the janitors closet trying to make sense of what just occurred. My fingers rested on my kiss swollen lips and I could still feel him, taste him. His soft, warm breath still clung to my cheek. I felt different, like I wasn't me or maybe this was the real me but the one question that I couldn't shake was wondering if he felt it too? The only way I can describe it was that our souls connected, not just our lips.

It wasn't just our lips that kissed but it was our bodies, our mind, our soul. Yes, I've kissed Blaine a trillion time's but never in such a manner. I didnt even know that I could kiss like that. Where did that come from? What is happening to me? I'm definitely not my normal self whenever I'm with Duel. Something about him excites me and brings out this daring girl that I'm not familiar with but I can't lie, I like it.

Even though a back corner of my mind was sounding off alarms, screaming to stop this, to stay away from him. Screaming to turn around because I was heading down a dark road but I couldn't. I wanted this. I had to find out what this was. Maybe I will regret it but I can't live the rest of my life wondering.

Wearing a smile that didn't belong to me I left the closet and begin my chores. As I busied myself cleaning the church I found myself looking forward to tonight. Would Duel really show up like he claimed or was it the heat of the moment that brought those promises forth? A small, special giggle escaped me as I recalled the look on his face when he forbid me near Blaine. Never had a guy been so controlling or possessive over me and I liked it. All these feelings were new and I didn't know how to react. However this could be fun. Never have I been given the opportunity to tease or been sought after like this. My parent's basically pushed Blaine and I together so there was never any chase involved. No wonder so many girls play hard to get. I can't wait to drive Duel crazy by teasing him and flirting with Blaine.

True, it doesn't look good when girl's act this way but I've never been given the chance to feel wanted. And it's just not the thought of playing with Duel that excites me but knowing that I'm going against my parent's rules. I'm actually going to sneak a guy into my room tonight and see the boy that they disapprove of. However I'm very cautious. I know that Duel likes to play girl's but not this one. I'll never give into his advances. Sure, I'll make out with him but that's  as far as it will go. I hold my virginity dear and not about to toss it away over someone who will drop me no time flat.

Then another thought hit me. This could be dangerous for me. It's obvious that I like Duel but I must protect my heart. I can't let this go on for too long or get out of hand but for just a short amount of time I want to feel special even if it's not real. I can control this.

That night I found myself selecting some revealing sleepwear. Not that I had any due to my parent's but I had some item's that would work. I owned a thin tank top that I wore under my shirts so I tossed it on and was brave enough to go braless. My bare nipples made the material pucker up perfectly. Next I slipped into a pair of my cheerleading practice shorts. Yes, they were tight and short. I decided to let my hair hang loose down around my shoulders and gave it a good tussle with my hands. This gave my hair a more wild, wind blown appearance. To finish my look off I added just a hint of clear coconut lip gloss. Rubbing my lips together, I looked at myself in the mirror hoping that this look had some effect on Duel.