Let Me Take You Out

Here I was stuffed into a wooden chair in the corner of my Papes office as he glared at me from across the desk. Inwardly I rolled my eye's as I awaited for what he had to say about my latest stunt. Getting impatient with the waiting game I snorted. "Can we just get this over with?"

Pape slung his own across the room causing me to lean my head to the side to avoid being hit with it. He stood with enough force that his chair slammed back against the wall. Making his way to me in less than three strides, he placed his hands on the arm's of my chair and bent down into my face. His face was red and veins popped out on his neck as he begin to yell. "I don't fucking get you Duel. You're not fucking stupid yet you do stupid shit as naturally as you fucking blink your eye's."

He then backed up off of me only to stand above me. I'm a more calmer tone he spoke. "It just blows my mind. You are capable of doing this Duel. Hell, you regained control of our business back on your own. You have it in you but yet you continue to pull silly, irresponsible stunts. What the hell goes through your mind?"

I had to snicker at that question because as he spoke I was currently thinking of a very naked Chelly. His eye's settled on me hard as I swallowed the rest of my laugh. Oh, why the hell not? Why not rile him up more. "Currently I was thinking of naked women. Yep, that's what runs through my mind Pops. Boobs and ass all day long".

However I didn't get the reaction that I expected. Instead my Pape stared at me silently for a long moment. "So, have you seen that girl since the capture?"

" What girl? " I huffed suddenly confused at the turn of our conversation and feeling nervous about my Pape questioning about her.

"Don't play dumb son. You Know precisely what girl. " Pape grinned.

"What about her". I asked getting defensive.

" oh nothing, but I think I might know what's going on. She snubbed you, rejected you and you can't handle it. So in a attempt to keep your mind off of her you throw yourself into trouble ". My Pape stated in a gloating manner as if he had just solved the world's problems.

" Fuck her. I'm not hung up on no bitch. Especially that one". I growled.

Pape clapped his hands together. "Good, good to hear. I've been wanting to have her taken out for sometime now. You know I'm worried she may eventually talk". He said as he reached for his phone to order her death.

" The fuck you don't ". I roared jumping up and slapping his phone from his reach.

My Pape burst out laughing. "I fucking knew it. I'm going to need reinforcements for this. Sit your ass back down" .

Stunned at how confused my Pape was making me I listened for once and sat back down. Moment's later my uncle Cole and my G-Pop walked in. My Pape laughed as he spewed my business to everyone. "I think I've figured out why Duel has been behaving carelessly the past few month's" .

"Because he's a fuck up like his father?" Cole blurted out.

" better than being a walking mental institution like his crazy uncle ". My Pape jabbed back then continued. "Seems that Duel is in love".

" I never fucking said that". I yelled not liking my personal life or feelings being exsposed.

"You didn't have to son. You're too obvious. Now we are going to help you figure this out. Every man in this family has been in your shoes. The woman finds out who we are then becomes scared, hides from us and eventually beats us with ball bats".

Cole Snorted. "Miri has never beat me with a bat. So speak for yourself."

Pape ignored him and went on to explain. "We are going to teach you how to snag this girl if you truly want her".