Introduction

(A/N - hi you're probably confused right now so I'm just gonna go straight to the point, I've decided to rewrite Living With Dinosaurs to make some of the plot fit in with the plot for Life After Isla Nublar. I might also have to rewrite Life After Isla Nublar after I've finished with this one. Oh well, enjoy re-reading Gabby's adventure on the island with the other campers)

Hi, my name is Gabriella Grady, but everyone else calls me Gabby. I'm 13 years old. Thanks to my Dad for being a famous palaeontologist who has also written books about dinosaurs I kinda scored a free ticket to Jurassic World's new state of the art adventure camp program.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Full Name: Gabriella Dorothy Grady
Age: 13
Hometown (Growing Up): California
Hometown (Now): California
Parents: Tania Grady (Mother, not around), Christopher Grady (Father), Lucy McGregory (Soon-To-Be Stepmother)
Siblings: she's an only child for now
Pets: a dog named Sokka (Australian Shepherd x Blue Heeler)
Hobbies: singing, dancing, ASL, plays guitar and drums
Personality: easy going, friendly, caring, kind, nice
Appearance: light blonde hair - fringe swept to right side of her face, chocolate brown eyes, wears glasses, wears her hair up in a plat

LAST CONVERSATION SHE HAD WITH HER FAMILY BEFORE GOING TO CAMP CRETACEOUS:
Gabriella was helping her Dad wash the dishes and helping her pregnant soon to be stepmom with putting the freshly clean dishes away.
Gabriella: "Dad, can I ask a question?"
Gabby's Dad: "go ahead sweetie"
Gabriella: "since you and my Mom broke up when I was little, why don't I ever see my Mom?"
Chris, Gabby's Dad, stopped what he was doing and looks down at his daughter before looking at his fiancé who gives him a little nod and a reassuring smile. Chris looks down at his daughter and sighs before speaking.
Gabby's Dad: "your mother felt like she couldn't keep looking after you, so one day, she decided to leave without even telling me. She didn't leave me a letter to tell me where she was. I just woke up one morning and she was gone, like she just disappeared into thin air. I waited for, jeeee, I don't know how long but it was long enough to start worrying. I tried calling her parents to see if they knew where she was but no answer. So I called nine one one to see if they could help me, they did until they found a body dumped on the side of a freeway that they thought matched the description. But it wasn't her. But did they believe me? No. I was forced to forget about the mother of my child and the love of my life to raise a child on my own"
Chris told Gabriella, even though some of it wasn't exactly true, he was trying to be careful with what he said. I mean, Gabby can't even remember how her mother used to treat her because she was just a baby.
Gabriella: "so... Mom didn't love me?"
Gabby's Dad: "it's a good thing you don't actually remember your Mom, because there were some horrible and disturbing things she use to do to you when I wasn't around"
Gabriella: "like what?"
Gabby's Dad: "I can't tell you everything, but what I can say is this. You know that scar near your left eye?"
Gabriella: "yeah, what about it?"
Gabby's Dad: "your mother did that... On purpose, when you wouldn't stop crying she would poor hot boiling water all over you. That is why you've got a burn mark on your neck"
Gabriella became quiet. Finding out that her own mother did that to her when she was a baby really shocked her, even scared her a little bit.