Chapter 3: The Rescue

-Gabriella's POV-

Ben, Kenji, and I get out of our upside down Gyrosphere and started walking, I then heard something from my right and saw it was another Gyrosphere coming right at us.

The three of us get out the way, well... Kenji jumped out of the way, knocking Ben over and then Ben knocked into me before the three of us landed on the ground. After the Gyrosphere stopped Kenji gets up but when I go to get up it was a bit difficult because Ben was clinging on to me for dear life.

"Umm, Ben. You can let go of me now" I said and tried to get him off me, but to no avail.

"No!" Ben says, before holding me tighter.

I sighed, while Kenji laughed.

"That's adorable--" Yaz cuts off Kenji.

"We gotta go! I think Darius and Brooklynn might be in trouble"

Kenji and Ben get into Yasmina and Sammy's Gyrosphere "so you want me to go get help, or...?" I asked, after noticing there's no room for me.

"You can sit on one of us, now come on" replied Yaz.

I climb in and sat down on the nearest person's lap, and that person just so happens to be Ben. We drive off to look for Brooklynn and Darius.

"Brooklynn, Darius. Where are you? We're coming to get you" I asked through my headset.

"I think I hear them. Over there" said Kenji.

Yaz turns the Gyrosphere toward the direction Kenji said "I see them!" I said, Yaz stops the Gyrosphere before getting out. I hop out and saw Yaz and Kenji trying to push Darius and Brooklynn's Gyrosphere out of the mud pit.

"Dave, Roxie, we could use your help we have a real emergency over here!" I hear Ben say into his headset.

"Guys it's gonna pull you in!" Ben says.

I turn around only to see Ben trip over a branch and as I tried to catch him to stop him from falling, he falls onto me which caused me to fall backwards onto the ground.

"Oof!"

Sammy walks over to me and Ben, she then picks up the branch that Ben tripped over earlier and approaches the Sinoceratops that is meters away from us.

"Sammy, what are you doing?" Yaz asks.

"I know it's hard to trust strangers, but I'll help you if you'll help me" Sammy says to the Sinoceratops.

The Sinoceratops let's Sammy touch her before Sammy gives her the branch to eat, Sammy gets straight to work by tying some rope together before giving some of the rope to Ben.

Ben hurries to where Kenji was (sitting in a tree) and throws the rope up to him and Kenji throws the rope down to where Darius and Brooklynn's now sinking Gyrosphere is.

"Hurry up Sammy!" Ben says, panicking.

Sammy finishes tying the rope around the Sinoceratops before picking up another branch and walking in front of the Sinoceratops and holding the branch out.

The Sinoceratops follows Sammy and soon enough the Gyrosphere was out of the mud, Yaz uses a long stick to open the Gyrosphere to reveal Darius and Brooklynn.