Chapter 62: Returning Home

-Gabriella's POV-

Hawkes and his colleague ran off before the Spinosaurus appeared in front of us, it roars at us and Ben gets his stick ready to fight. Suddenly the Spinosaurus stops and stands up before turning away from us and walked away.

"Uh... What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I thought we freed them" replied Ben.

We watch as the four dinosaurs walk towards Little Eatie, I gasp. "They're gonna attack Little Eatie!" I say feeling a little depressed. "That's four against one" said Ben. We go join up with our friends and watch as Little Eatie backs up as the four dinosaurs who are still under mind control close in on her, Little Eatie roars at them.

The Spinosaurus runs up to Little Eatie, slaps her snout, before using it's body to push her to the side. The Dimophodon screeches and roars as it dives down and pecks Little Eatie. The Spinosaurus then charges at Little Eatie and knocks her to the ground, a loud crash was heard as Little Eatie hits the ground.

She then gets back up.

"Dad, no!" Kenji shouted.

Toro, Limbo, and the Spinosaurus roar aggressively at Little Eatie, Little Eatie growls. Just then Big Eatie roars and comes running towards the three mind controlled dinos.

"Here comes Mama!" I yell.

Big Eatie grabs Limbo with her jaws before throwing him to the side then growls loudly at the Spinosaurus and Toro. The Dimophodon tried to swoop in and attack Big Eatie but Big Eatie knocks it out of the sky. The Spinosaurus grabs hold of Big Eatie's tail with it's jaws before pulling her down and roars.

Before the Spinosaurus could even do anything Big Eatie kicks it away with her foot, it falls on the ground with a loud thud. Then Big Eatie turns to Toro before knocking him into a tree.

The Spinosaurus then runs up to Big Eatie before wrapping it's jaws around her neck. We all gasp as we the Spinosaurus slam Big Eatie into a tree, Big Eatie tried pulling away but the Spinosaurus bites down harder on Big Eatie's neck. Making her weak.

Little Eatie does a surrendering roar in hopes it would free her mother from the jaws of the Spinosaurus. The Spinosaurus moves with a limp Big Eatie in it's jaws before dropping her on the ground then puts a foot on her to keep her down.

"No!" Darius yelled, then breathes heavily.

The Spinosaurus growls and the other dinosaurs that we tried to protect run away, Brooklynn gasps "where are they going?" She asked. We watch as they all run past us.

"They're afraid" replied Ben.

The Spinosaurus snorts as it steps off Big Eatie. Darius gets up and tries running over to Big Eatie "we gotta help her!" He says, but gets pulled back by Brooklynn. "Darius, there's nothing we can do" Brooklynn tells him.

Brooklynn leads him back over to us.

We run through the jungle biome as we could hear heavy footsteps in the distance. We climbed up the ladder and hid on the platform attached to the tree, we hear them go past.

"If he's willing to kill Big Eatie, what would he do to us to get that password?" Yaz asked.

"Oh, great. So, either we stay and face certain death..." Ben says.

"Or we leave the island" said Brooklynn, sighing.

Darius turns to face us before standing up.

"Brooklyn's right. We have to get to the boats" said Darius.