Chapter 45: The Plan

-Gabriella's POV-

Ben turns around to go find more berries, the baby Brachiosaurus stops him and nudges it's head against Ben, whining. Ben grunts and shoves it away before walking off.

I turn to the two girls and I was about to say something when I heard Ben's voice say "babe, I need your help" I sigh before turning around and walking off to go help him. After we successfully completed our task of finding more berries on twigs we go back to Sammy, Yaz, and Angel.

We noticed that the baby Brachiosaurus wasn't there.

"Where is the other one?" Ben asked.

"We thought she was with you" replied Yaz.

Sammy gasps and points to something, Ben and I both gasp and turned around to see a BRAD-X scanning the area in the distance. We quickly duck down behind some bushes.

"Get Angel somewhere safe!" Ben says, whispering.

"Go with them, Gabby" he tells me.

"What! No! I'm responsible for her too, I'm coming!"

Ben and I crawl through the bush to find out why the BRAD-X's are scanning the area. We ended up hiding behind a fallen down log before getting on the ground and see what they're up to.

We both gasp as we suddenly see the baby Brachiosaurus was in the clearing playing by herself "no!" I hear Ben say beside me, whispering.

When the BRAD-X turns around and sees the baby Brachiosaurus it gets down on all fours before running up to it, the baby dino looks and sees it before running away. Ben and I quickly get up and ran after them.

The BRAD-X was closing in on the baby dino so Ben quickly picked up a small rock and threw it at the BRAD-X. The two of us quickly hide behind a tree, the BRAD-X turns around and starts firing at random spots making small explosions. We cover our ears.

The BRAD-X starts scanning the area, it then stops and continues to go after the baby Brachiosaurus. Ben and I leave our hiding spot to see if we can save the baby Brachiosaurus from the BRAD-X's.

We both gasp when we saw the baby Brachiosaurus being surrounded by four BRAD-X's "no!" Ben says. We follow them to the compound where we see Kash, Darius, and Darius's BRAD-X walking out of the compound.

We hid behind some trees.

"What is he gonna do to her?" I asked, sounding worried.

Darius hands a gun over to Kash after he takes something out of it "where... I swear I put a chip in here already" we hear Kash say. Kash reaches into his pocket before putting something into the gun.

"Kash, Kash, wait. Isn't that gonna hurt? I mean, don't you wanna put her to sleep first?" We heard Darius say.

"I don't wanna have to wait to see if this thing works" replied Kash.

"No" says Ben, whispering.

We watch on as Kash struggle to hold down the baby Brachiosaurus "stay still! You do not want me to miss on this thing" said Kash.

"Okay, and..."

We gasp and the baby Brachiosaurus groans as the gun injected the chip into the baby dino's neck, Kash gets up from the ground. "Ah, nailed it. Or rather, chipped it!" He says to Darius and chuckles.