Chapter 7: Lost & Found

-Ben's POV-

I wake up to the sunlight shining through the tall trees of the jungle "ow!" I say when I sat up and rubbed my head. I then look around me to see if the others were nearby.

Darius, Brooklynn, Kenji, Sammy, and Yaz were all here, but Gabby was nowhere to be seen "uh, guys? Where's Gabriella?" I asked.

They all looked around and called out her name but no answer, where is she? I'm starting to get worried that she's lost. "We need to go look for her!" I said, I was about to walk off to go look for her when Darius stopped me.

"No! We shouldn't split up, we should stay together--"

"But Darius, Gabby is out there somewhere. She could be in danger for all we know--"

"And we're not?" Kenji asked.

"My point is. Gabriella is one of us, and I think we should go look for her"

"Ben, I know you want to go look for her. But we're running out of time. We gotta get to the ferries before they leave" said Yaz.

"And leave her here? All alone?"

"Ben, Yasmina is right. We should just focus on getting to the ferries. Besides, Gabby might be heading that way" Sammy said.

"You guys just don't get it"

"Get what?"

I close my eyes and took a couple of breaths before saying "I--" I got cut off by everyone else "Gabby!" I open my eyes and turn around only to see Gabby running over to us.

"They were about to leave you behind!" I say to Gabriella.

"Well, it wouldn't be like I'd be alone" she says.

She steps aside and reveals a little Ankylosaurus with a little bump on it's head, then I realised it's Bumpy. "Bumpy!" I said, happy to see my favourite dinosaur.

I run up to Bumpy and she runs up to me "ohhhhh, Bumpy. I missed you" I say as I hug her, somehow Gabby and Bumpy must've found each other. I'm glad they did because now I have the two girls I love back.

Wait! I know I love Bumpy and all, but Gabriella? We've only known each other for a few days. Come on Ben! Admit it to yourself, you love Gabriella... I love Gabriella. I'm in love with Gabby.

-Gabriella's POV-

I emerge from the bushes to see the other campers, they look at me with a surprised look on their faces "Gabby!" They said before running over to me and giving me a hug.

"They were thinking about leaving you behind!" Ben says, after he turns around and sees me.

"Well, it wouldn't be like I'd be alone" I replied.

I stepped aside so he could see Bumpy "Bumpy!" Seeing how happy he was to be reunited with Bumpy made me smile. But suddenly the mood changed.

"Ugh! Just give me my phone back! All I want to do--"

"Hey! Sammy did not steal your phone! It isn't her fault you lost it!" Yaz replied to Brooklynn.