Chapter 9: Bye Bye Ben

-Ben's POV-

I was sound asleep when I heard a few voices yelling, I wake up and saw everyone was running over to someone who was laying on the ground and shaking. That person was Gabriella.

I get up quickly before Bumpy and I ran over to her "what's happening to her?" I asked, I was worried that something was seriously wrong with her. I sat down next to her, I didn't know what to do.

"She's having a seizure. There's nothing we can do but to wait until her episode is finished" replied Brooklynn.

"How long will that be?" I asked.

"Depends on how long her seizure lasts. If it goes on for too long there's a risk of brain damage" Brooklynn answers.

My heart sank when I heard that. But then, thankfully, Gabby's seizure stopped and she started coming back around "Gabby, are you OK?" Sammy asked Gabby.

Gabby stays silent, sits up, and brings her knees up to her chest before wrapping her arms around her legs and drops her head. "Gabs?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Gabby, please, you need to talk to us. Are you OK?" Yasmina asked.

"Brains are like computers. When they reboot it takes time for them to work. Gabby's brain is doing a similar thing right now" Brooklynn says.

-Gabriella's POV-

Ugh! That hasn't happened in years, the only thing I could think of that can trigger my seizure is being dehydrated. Maybe I haven't had enough water?

"Gabby? Are you OK?" I hear Brooklynn's voice ask.

"For now, yes. I just need something to drink" I replied.

Someone gives me a cup with a random flavoured liquid, whatever kind of drink this is it tastes like raspberry. "Better?" I hear Kenji ask. "I think so" I replied.

Before anyone else could say anything an alarm started blaring "evacuation in forty-five minutes" said the announcement. "Well, it looks like we gotta go" I say and stood up.

"But how are we supposed to get to the ferries? The ferries are on the other side of the island" said Kenji.

"I've got an idea. We can use that monorail" said Darius.

We leave the show pool stadium and was about to run to the stairs, but Toro, a Carnotaurus that Darius and Kenji encountered earlier on was blocking the exit.

Thankfully Toro had her back turned while she was chewing on something, Darius ran over to the stairs and hid. He turned round and saw the rest of us were still standing there, he gestured at us to come over to him.

We tried to go over to Darius but Toro heard something so we quickly ran back to where we were right before Toro turns around and drops whatever she was chewing on.

Darius through a rock at a random spot, catching Toro's attention, Darius signalled for the rest of us to go over to him. We then climbed the stairs on our hands and knees to try to keep out of Toro's eyesight.

Sammy, Brooklynn, Kenji, and I, along with Bumpy, make it to the top "mon--" Brooklynn quickly covers Kenji's mouth before he could give away our location to Toro. But then the monorail opened it's doors and a woman's voice started speaking, giving away our location. Toro appears at the bottom of the stairs. Darius makes it to the top.

Ben was nearly to the top and Yaz was behind him, Toro roared and started climbing the stairs, Darius ended up having to go down to help Yaz before the three of them came running up the stairs and into the monorail.