Chapter 48: Mr. Kon

(A/N - I'M BACK! And oh my goodness! I couldn't wait any longer to do a new chapter 😂 but if I accidentally spoil it for you I'm sorry. The ending scene where they're doing a video chat with each other years later 😭❤️ I'm also obsessed with Ben's new hairstyle but I'm a little confused about his eyes, I thought they were blue? I'm also happy that Sammy and Yaz are together)

-Gabriella's POV-

We were surrounded by an army of BRAD-X's.

"You shouldn't leave important devices like this lying around[...]" the anonymous person said, Kenji steps away from Brooklynn and walks forward a little. "[...] they could fall into the wrong..." The man stops when he sees us, looking surprised.

"Dad?" Kenji asked, we all gasp.

"Kenji? You... You're alive?"

Kenji's father drops the tablet he was holding and runs over to Kenji before embracing him in a hug "oh" said Kenji, then sighs and returns the hug. "No way" I hear Darius say. "Kenji's father" said Brooklynn.

After Kenji and his Dad break away from the hug Kenji's father goes to say "I never thought I'd see you again" to Kenji. Kenji says "me too" as a reply. Sammy walks over to the two Kons "it is so nice to meet you, uh, Mr. Kon, I'm guessing? I'd shake your hand, but, uh..." Sammy then chuckles awkwardly as she looks towards the BRAD-X army.

"Of course. Have the BRADs stand down" Mr. Kon tells Kash.

"Are you kidding me?" Replied Kash, then does what he was asked to do anyway.

A device was heard beeping right before hearing a whirring noise come the BRADs. "Dad? What are you doing here?" Kenji asked his Dad. "It's a long story" replied Mr. Kon.

"Hey, do I know you?" Kash asked Sammy.

Sammy glares at Kash angrily.

"I thought you worked with Masrani. You run Mantah Corp now?" Kenji asked.

"Yes, Kenji. A lot's changed. I took over Mantah Corp after Jurrasic World went down" replied Mr. Kon.

"So you're in charge of this island?" Darius asked.

"You're behind the dino fights?" Brooklynn asked.

"You let him keep Darius prisoner?" Yaz asked.

"You made these death robots?" Ben asked.

"And were you aware he tried to kill me?" Mae asked.

Mr. Kon looks back at Kash with anger written on his face "you did what?" Then Kash goes along and says "I did what had to be done". Mr. Kon walks over to Kash and reminds him of what he was supposed to do.

"You were supposed to get things up and running. Not commit murder. Apparently, I gave you too much freedom" said Mr. Kon.

"Too much freedom? You mean that you were happy to sit back while I did the hard work. You know what? Forget this. This is my island" Kash replied.

Kash presses some buttons on the tablet he was holding then all the BRADs eyes go red and started walking towards Mr. Kon "party time" said Kash. The BRADs were getting closer as they were making a whirring noise. Pierce starts growling as we all gasp.