Chapter 4: Bumpy

-Ben's POV-

I wake up with Gabriella in my bed next to me, then my eyes turn to Roxie who's standing next to my bed with her arms folded, and she doesn't look very happy about this situation. Gabriella wakes up and sees Roxie, her eyes widened.

"Good morning you two. Get up and get dressed, then meet me in the kitchen" she says before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

"We're in trouble, aren't we?" I asked.

"There's a possibility of that happening" Gabby replied.

Gabby gets up and goes off to the bathroom and change into her clothes, I do the same but in the boys bathroom. When I finished I go back into the bedroom and see Gabby there putting her pyjamas on her pillow and brushing her hair before putting it into a plat.

Then we go into the kitchen where Roxie was, her hands were on her hips and she looked mad "Gabriella, last night I told you to sleep in your own bed. Why did I find you asleep in Ben's bed with him?" Roxie asked.

"I-I'm having t-trouble sleeping, and G-Gabby was only t-trying t-to be a good f-friend. I-I asked her i-if she c-could sleep with me. We're sorry Roxie, we won't do it again" I answered for Gabby.

-Gabriella's POV-

Roxie let us go after Ben told her the truth about why I was in his bed, we join up with the others who were with Dave and they were near the lifts.

"Morning, Ben and Gabriella. I was just talking to everyone that most of us are going to the lab for the hatchery tour" said Dave.

"Does that mean we might see a dinosaur hatch?" I asked.

"There's a possibility. Come on, we don't wanna be late" replied Roxie.

Our camp counsellors took us to their jeep before driving off, along the way we made a quick stop to drop off Darius and Kenji. Kenji and Darius were told to pick up a pile of dinosaur poo using shovels, and Dave gave them a small bottle that had aftershave or something inside it.

Apparently it was supposed to help them with the smell... And the ladies.

We arrive at the lab soon after and get out of the jeep before entering the lab through the front door. Roxie went off to go talk to someone, Brooklynn started filming on her phone for her followers.

A professor named Doctor Wu gave Brooklynn permission to film after she told him she wanted her followers to meet the man who brought back the dinosaurs.

Ben, Yasmina, Dave, and I were near one of the machines that had a few dinosaur eggs on it. Just then one of them started to hatch.

This caught Doctor Wu's attention, according to him this baby dinosaur wasn't supposed to hatch for another ten weeks. Brooklynn walks over and films the moment on her phone.

"Is that a tail?" Yaz asked.

The egg broke apart some more "ugh, get it off me! Get it off me!" Ben says, the baby dinosaur was nearly out of it's shell, there was just one more part of the egg on it.

The baby dinosaur tried to get it off it's head but rolled over and fell off the table but luckily Ben caught it. Ben puts it back on the table and gently takes the last part of the egg off it's head, revealing a baby Ankylosaurus.