Chapter 57: Firecracker Runs Away

-Gabriella's POV-

Yaz finally opens up to Ben and I as we continued walking through the forest biome to look for a missing baby Brachiosaurus. "When I think about me with Sammy, it feels awesome. And exciting, and scary, and overwhelming, and... Did I mention "awesome"? But I don't know what it says about me. And how how am I supposed to figure it out?" Yaz says.

Ben and I turn to face Yaz.

"Uh..."

Suddenly we heard chirping which made us gasp. "Uh, guys, I don't think we're in the forest biome" I say, worriedly. Then we heard some grumbling, Yaz then speaks up "something's wrong" she says.

Firecracker suddenly runs around the corner whimpering and then runs over to us. We hear a noise coming from the area Firecracker just came from, Yaz gasps. The chirping continues until two Dilophosauruses appeared, they snarl at us. We quickly turn around and run.

"Go!" I yell.

I hear both of the Dilophosauruses roar, I look over my shoulder and see them chasing us. Firecracker whimpers as Ben and Yaz guide her threw the swamp biome while trying to run away from the Dilophosauruses. I can hear Ben and Yaz panting and Firecracker groaning from behind me.

The Dilophosaurus duo continue to snarl at us while they continue to chase us through the swamp biome. Firecracker suddenly wails and runs faster, leaving us, I think she's scared.

I run faster, trying to keep up with her.

I then look behind me and see one of the Dilophosauruses spits it's poisonous venom at Ben. Ben screams as Yaz dives into Ben and pushing him out of way in time, the venom splats on a nearby tree.

Ben grunts as Yaz helps him back to his feet.

"Thanks" he says to her.

Ben and Yaz catch up to Firecracker and I, panting. Firecracker moans, looking around. Ben grumbles as he tries helping Yaz and I to move Firecracker. The Dilophosaurus duo snarl before spitting out their poisonous venom in our direction.

We quickly dive onto the ground and moved out of the way so we wouldn't get hit, Yaz and I grumble as we hit the ground. Firecracker runs off again. The venom makes a splat noise when it hits a nearby root.

Firecracker whimpers as she tries to squeeze through a gap between the roots behind us. Ben, Yaz, and I quickly decide to climb over the root to try to escape the Dilophosaurus duo. All of us grunting in the process.

Firecracker growls when we land on the other side. We look back at her and noticed she was stuck so we grunt as we tried pulling her out. The Dilophosaurus duo get to the roots and screech, realising we've slowed them down.

"Come on!" Ben says.

Yaz and I run to go join up with him.

The duo both growl as they try to get through the roots, but couldn't.

We make it back to the jungle biome with Firecracker and continued our mission to get these dinos to the new watering hole. Angel and Rebel grunt as they all follow us. Ben was dropping berries on the ground and Yaz was holding a stick with some leaves and berries on it.

We look at Firecracker and noticed she was still at the back of the group, looking sad. I see Yaz get an idea, she stops and turns to Firecracker. I continued walking next to Ben, holding his hand.