Chapter 54: Brooklynn Realises

-Gabriella's POV-

Darius walks away from Sammy and went around a corner but quickly came back to us "a BRAD! Six o'clock!" He yells, running over to us.

"Submission protocol initiated" the BRAD said.

The BRAD released green smoke from it's mouth.

"Go, go, go! Move, move, move!" Darius grabs Sammy and brings her away from the smoke.

"It's spraying that knock out gas. Go!" Darius tells the rest of us.

We all run in the other direction.

"This way!" Says Brooklynn, leading us to around a corner.

We took a moment to catch our breath.

"I think we lost it" said Ben.

We all sigh. Then I realised something.

"Wait, where are Sammy and Darius?" I asked.

We all gasped.

Then we discussed how we were going to look for Sammy and Darius "it's too dark, I can't see anything" said Yaz. Then we heard Darius and Sammy screaming.

"That's them!" Brooklynn said.

We run towards the direction where we heard their screams. We get to an engine room like place and found our two friends being chased by a dinosaur.

"Come on!" Yaz says, leading the way.

We were about to cross over a bridge when smoke suddenly started emerged from somewhere nearby, we all grunt as we lose our balance. We get back on our feet and went behind a corner nearby as Yaz waited for Sammy and Darius to get past her so she can hit the dinosaur with the metal pole she found on the floor.

Darius and Sammy go past Yaz, Yaz takes a swing at the dinosaur and hits it, the dinosaur whimpers and shakes it's head before roaring as Yaz runs away.

We all run away as fast as we could, panting. But as soon as we were nearly out of their a BRAD shows up, blocking our way out. It shoots at us.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go!" Brooklynn yells.

We all continued panting as we ran the other way. The BRAD shoots at us again but misses us, yelping and panting we desperately seeked another way out. But then the dinosaur leaps out of the water and attacks the BRAD.

We were able to escape from both the BRAD and the dinosaur. We catch one of the food platforms which took us to the jungle biome, we all sigh and catch our breath.

"Fresh air" said Brooklynn.

"I've never been so happy to be back here" said Sammy.

"What kind of dinosaur was that even?" Yaz asked.

"Looked like a Nothosaurus, I think. Don't know what is doing down in the sewer, though" said Darius.

Ben stands up.

"Kenji was probably friends with it, then one day decided he wasn't anymore and locked it in there" said Ben, crossing his arms. I stand next to him and rest my arm on his shoulder.

Brooklynn scoffs.

"Kenji hasn't been on this island long enough to do that" replied Brooklynn.

"We don't know that. Maybe he knew about this place all along" Ben replies to Brooklynn.

"Yeah! Wait, that doesn't make sense" said Sammy.

"Mr. Kon is clearly the bad guy here. He's been manipulating Kenji this whole time" Brooklynn replies.