Chapter 60: Reunited With Bumpy & Kenji

-Gabriella's POV-

We climbed up a mountain and stayed low as we looked down at the docks where we saw a large boat at the dock with about four trucks driving out from the boat.

"What is that?" Darius asked.

"It's not the drone plane, that's for sure. Does anyone know how to drive a boat?" Brooklynn replied.

"That was kind of Kenji's thing" replied Darius.

"Look. They're not alone" said Ben, pointing towards the trucks, the trucks were parking in a line.

After the third truck parked we see Kenji holding a remote controller, Kenji walks over to the truck. The back doors to all three trucks open one by one. Limbo, a Baryonyx, walks out of the first truck. The second trucks back door opens and out came a Dimophodon.

"They're really not alone" said Sammy.

The third trucks back doors open and out came a familiar looking Carnotaurus walks out of the third truck. Sammy gasps "is that Toro?" She asked.

"Yeah. And Kenji's controlling him" replied Darius.

Darius gets up and walks away and we get up and followed him.

"I can't believe him. What do we do now?" Brooklynn asked.

"We stop them. That hasn't changed" Darius replied.

I look around to see where Ben was but noticed he wasn't with us. "Um, guys. Where's Ben?" I asked, we go back to where we were and saw a familiar looking Ankylosaurus, the only one we could trust on Isla Nublar.

"Bumpy" I gasp.

We follow behind Ben who was running through the jungle biome, all of us panting. "Ben, slow down. We won't get Bumpy back without a plan" said Darius, trying get Ben to stop running so fast.

But it was no use.

Darius, Brooklynn, and I finally reach up to him and saw he was kneeling down next to a tree looking at the workshop building in the distance. I walk over to him and kneel down beside him as I rest a hand on his shoulder.

"Find her?" I asked.

Ben looks at me and shakes his head. "No. But I found Kenji and his new best friend" he replied to me. Brooklynn, Darius, and I look at where Ben is looking and saw Hawkes standing next to Kenji.

"Hawkes?" Brooklynn asked.

Darius sighs as Yaz and Sammy join us. "Mr. Kon is exactly the type of guy who would work for a guy like Hawkes" Darius says, angrily. "Yeah, but who expected Kenji to be?" Brooklynn asked.

Sammy walks over to Brooklynn before kneeling down next to her and resting a hand on her back. "Well, at least he'll be mad when he sees the control chips are gone" Brooklynn says, trying to cheer herself up.

Darius puts his hand on Brooklynn's back.

"And Brooklynn deleted the blueprints. How's he gonna sell his tech to BioSyn now?" Darius tells her.

"He won't even be able to see Brooklynn deleted the blueprints because she changed the password to the computer. Remember?" I asked.