Chapter 1: Welcome To Camp Cretaceous

(A/N - this is what Gabby is wearing)

-Gabriella's POV-

I get out of my Dad's car and get my luggage out of the back of the car before saying goodbye to my Dad and my soon to be stepmother who is also pregnant with my little brother or sister, Dad gets my dog Sokka out of the car so I can say goodbye to my best friend.

"Be a good boy for Mommy, okay?" I asked my dog.

Sokka doesn't say anything he just sat there looking happy and stuck his tongue out whilst wagging his tail "I promise when I get back in two weeks I'll take you to your favourite park" I say to my dog.

"I'll miss you boy"

I give Sokka a hug with my heart hurting and I started to cry a little because I've never been away from him before and I really hope he'll remember me when I return.

"The Ferry to Isla Nublar leaves in five minutes" a voice came over the speaker.

I take my luggage and walk towards the ferry that was at the dock, once I was on board I noticed there were six other people around my age coming to Isla Nublar with me.

"Hey! You look like you could use a friend"

I look at who's talking to me and see a girl with a pink headband in her black hair, brown eyes, a Hawaiian shirt, jeans, and in cowboy boots walking over to me.

"Umm, hi--"

"I'm Sammy, what's your name?"

"Gabriella"

"That's a pretty name. Here, let's sit down and we can talk about how exciting this trip is going to be" said Sammy.

"Uhh, OK" I replied.

Suddenly my Dad's book fell out of my bag, I turn around to pick it up but a boy with brown coloured skin picks it up for me "you read Christopher James Grady too? So do I!" He says, sounding excited.

"He's my favourite author. Wait. You look like his daughter--"

"Gabriella Grady? Yeah, that's me. When we get back I could ask him to give you his autograph for you?"

"Really? That would be awesome! I'm Darius by the way" replied Darius.

After chatting with Darius for a little bit I noticed there was a boy with dark blonde hair, wearing a green sweater, just standing outside leaning over the side of the boat throwing up. I decide to go outside and check up on him to see if he's okay.