Bonus Chapter #2 Our Sensei is a Demon Our Welcome Gate to Hell!!!

Not too long has passed since Team Jiraiya departed from Konoha but one thing has been lingering in the Hokage's mind since their departure; Zabuza leading a squad?!!! For the past few months, Zabuza has been called to the Hokage's office constantly in between missions, almost as if Lady Tsunade wanted to know every aspect of what makes Zabuza tick. If anything, the demon was slightly flattered however, he knew what this was about. It's been over a year since the events of Gato and the deal the Demon duo made with the Late Third Hokage. 

Zabuza hadn't thought about it but ever since the birth of his daughter, he's changed. We open our scene with Kobura having just fallen asleep and Anko leaning under Zabuza's arm. "She's finally asleep", Anko muttered. "She has a lot of energy like her mother", Zabuza rebutted. Anko hummed as Kobura slept in her mother's arms.  Anko has been strictly ordered by Lady Tsunade not to spoil the surprise. 

However, that doesn't mean that she shouldn't be concerned about the father of her child. "You know we gave her my name but that doesn't resolve us does it", Zabuza asked. "Huh? Yeah, I guess not; though it would be safer for her to have no distinct relation, less targeting you know?", Anko answered. Zabuza smirked and untied the bands she was unwrapping boxes with for she hadn't quite finished moving in with Zabuza yet. He had the extra space since Haku stayed at the Uzumaki home until he earned enough salary from missions to afford his place. "You know on our next day off, we can go to the priest in the feudal Lord's office and well... ("Damn why is this hard to say, I never stutter"), Zabuza offered. "hehe you wouldn't mind being called Zabuza Mitarashi", Anko chuckled. "You didn't answer my question", Zabuza snarled. "And you have to ask yours properly", Anko trolled. "Damn it!!!", Zabuza muttered flustered.  "Anko... will you marry me?", Zabuza asked the mother of his child. 

Anko just stood there flustered and heaping red in her surprise but even, so the snake user knew that despite his faults, she loved him all the same. Anko with tears in her eyes hugs and kisses the demon lovingly. "You better have a ring for me by then", Anko mocked threateningly.  The demon chuckled as they enjoyed the company of each other's arms. Admittedly there was one concern that stayed on Zabuza's mind. For the past few weeks, he hadn't said anything but now might be the time to address it.  "The Hokage's considering making me a squad leader isn't she", Zabuza coined suddenly. "You?! A squad leader?!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!", Anko humorously rebuked. The demon scowled as he was not amused by either prospect. "Even if she was, you know I can't leak shinobi confidentially even to my husband", Anko rebutted. Zabuza was contemptuous of the remark and left it at that, all he could do was wait and see.

The next morning, Zabuza was asked to visit the ninja academy to observe the upcoming genin it appears that his assumption was correct and Anko was more than likely ordered not to spoil anything. "Heh", Zabuza smirked under his mask as he was curious about the poor leaf cubs who would be damned to work under him. Soon enough the demon would get his answer. "Now the last three, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Moegi Kazamatsuri, and Udon Ise you will be assigned to...Zabuza Momochi", Iruka announced with a tinge of fear in his heart. He remembers the intense battle he, Mina, and Team 7 waged against the former Demon of the Mist, and even though he and his apprentice Haku have become an asset to the village, the fact that the demon of all people is leading a squad... Iruka was terrified at the thought.  

At that moment, a menacing Jonin with a mask walked into the classroom and stared the Konohamaru trio down. "So, these runts are to be my students?", Zabuza remarked calmly; much to Iruka's confusion. "Yes, I called your name to mentor them, didn't I?", Iruka bantered. "Heh. These are the brats that Ebisu babysits. Why couldn't he teach them?", Zabuza asked stoically. "Ahem, that doesn't matter.  As a matter of fact, should they pass, both you and Ebisu will be teaching them? You will be their teacher. Regardless, they have graduated from the Academy. However, it's your test that will assess whether they become Genin", Iruka remarked coldly.   "Hmph. That closet pervert is a teacher. Well takes one to know one, I guess. Why do I get the feeling that I got more than one knucklehead on my hands", Zabuza lamented to himself.