Q&A #6

Well everyone I hope you enjoyed the Sasuke Retrieval arc and Kakashi x Mina highlight. Admittedly I had to tone this down and it wasn't just for comedy. I also applying cinematic voice over for the story on my YouTube Channel Jarrett Heath. And I can't read out since an inappropriate scene without scrutiny or upsetting the YouTube algorithm so I have to play it a bit safe here. By the way Part 2 was done recently and it was a double feature covering the second half of chapter 2 all the way to the end of chapter 4 which was the finale of the Zabuza arc. Granted Chapter 5 was an epilogue but I was saving that for Part 3 because chapter 6 covered pretty much half of the chunin exams arc lol. Shameless plug aside let's get to the questions.
Question #1:

What was the fate of Tayuya after Kin's intervention?
Well that's simple usually in situations like this the survivor would be extracted for intel or lack there of before being disposed. And remember it was Hiruzen's personal lenience that lead to both Zabuza and Haku surviving. Without that and Lady Tsunade stretched thin trying to prevent opportunistic strikes against the village, Danzo is in a perfect position right now. However, Gaara makes the save. Gaara notions and claims Tayuya in exchange for a certain arrangement that will involve Root. Its a dirty and shameful deal to be sure but necessary all things considered. Tayuya is then taken back to the Hidden Sand and is given a choice. Either be a maiden for the Kazekage clan or leave free away from the clutches of Orochimaru. Tayuya ponders before ultimately accepting the sand. Where will plot point lead? Can Tayuya be redeemed?
Question #2:
Kakashi and Mina are having a kid?!!! Please don't let this end in some redundant over the top tragedy our boy Kakashi has been through enough!!!
I love the passion but that's not where the story's going at all. Sure there's one more low point after this but its NOT Mina being tragically killed off, having a miscarriage or something lile that. I'm not an edgy writer and most edgy stories are either entirely overblown or complete dogshit in my opinion. Maybe you in the audience loves Edgy storytelling and I respect that you guys can like something I don't and maybe someday I can debate with you all on the subject.
Question #3:
If Team Kurenai are joining Naruto for his training trip with Jiraya leading them will they still become Chunin?
This is an excellent question but remember the chunin exams are held twice a year which would translate to every six months or within a fiscal year that spans six months. The training trip time skip in a bit over 2 and a half years. So there's roughly six months for everyone to make it back for the exams. So Team Kurenai still gets the promotion but in would've been fairly recent. This would effect the rest of the Konoha 11 too much since Shikamaru and Neji were the only ones to reach Jonin rank.

Question #4:
When did Zabuza get promoted to Jonin without taking the Jonin exams?
It was an honorary promotion granted to him by Lady Tsunade upon her inauguration similar to Dosu's promotion to chunin in the Great Naruto Bridge Arc. So Zabuza and Haku were rewarded for the role they played for assisting Lord Third in Konoha crush; as such Haku was promoted to Jonin as well. Nonetheless despite the rarity of such a notion, it was of merit and carried out and the demonic duo formerly of the mist certainly earned it.
Question #5:
I just gotta know when Anko gives birth in the time skip will it be a boy or a girl?
Again it could go either way since I haven't decided yet. Though I would want to leave it to you guys. This would be a fan effort. If you have the time I would appreciate if you would write in the comment section of this part which option would you would prefer and a description of appearance for the option of your choosing. This is simply for design purposes of course lol. By Q&A #7 I should have an answer for you. So if you can I would appreciate your voice and your choice on the matter.

That's all for now we will continue with the Boyhood Arc starting in chapter 34 so until then catch ya later.