Chapter 13 The Mentor's Regret!!! The Sound Trio's Revenge!!!

Disclaimer: shoutout to the artist behind this background

We cut back a ways to the legendary fight between Lord Third and the infamous Orochimaru which as previously stated goes about the same. That is until right when Lord First's Deep Forest Emergence covers the battlefield, a foggy mist can be seen across the rooftop as the Four Flame Barrier is suddenly disrupted. Alas despite the stealthy disruption the Sound Four Lord Orochimaru's "chosen" are still able to hold the jutsu to keep reinforcements at bay. "What the hell is this?!!", Jirobo inquired. "Calm down you oaf Let's focus on completing our mission for Lord Orochimaru!!!",  Kidomaru bantered. Sakon and Ukon snarled since they are the current leader for this op while the beautiful red-head Tayuya kept quiet focusing on the objective. However, everything changes when they loose focus upon the agony of a horrid sound. Triade collaboration jutsu: Triple Sonic Blast",  the three synchronized to themselves as they casted their attack.  Upon release a massive sound wave was disrupted across the village blinding ally and foe alike.  The dreaded quartet were molding their chakra and mounting in place for dear life slowly and desperately trying to resynchronize the barrier. 

The only ones unaffected were the reanimated Hokage of the past. Lord First Hashirama and Lord Second Tobirama. The Great Brothers continued their assault on Lord Third that is until the fog converted to water and crystal ice was ricocheted across all possible directions. Despite the odds, Orochimaru was always a slippery little snake. "So you're the rouge Sannin. Heh the old man's told me a lot about you", Zabuza snarled. "Oh did he now? Did Sarutobi-sensei tell you everything?", Orochimaru inquired cattily. The  demon of the mist was never one for pleasantries; as such he opened his scroll to unveil the Executioner's Blade and got ready for battle. "Zabuza...", Hiruzen stated touched. "Lord Hokage you shouldn't get distracted right now", Haku advised. "Now Haku this my fight alone you should assist your comrades", Hiruzen pleaded with a heavy heart. "With all due respect Lord Hokage, they can take care of themselves", Haku replied matter-of-factly. Hiruzen could only smile with pride and not just for his adopted grandson but for everyone of the leaf. Because all of Konoha is family. 

Meanwhile the Sound Four and Team Ice face off. "So you couldn't follow orders and take the easy death could you? You just had to cut a deal with the leaf",  Sakon inquired spitefully. "Like we're going to listen to half baked sincerity from a Siamese lapdog and even then you're clearly the bitchy one", Zaku howled. Furious at such a ferocious and accurate burn, Sakon's ready to lash out for the traitor's throat until the other head sets his straight. "We're going to kill them and crush the leaf regardless but we have a job to do by keeping this barrier up. So Sakon control your temper and do our damn job", Ukon ranted. "Fair enough though if the traitors want a death wish there's really no rush", Kidomaru regaled "I say Kin though this battle will be your last, at least at the end you've accepted your true self", Tayuya quipped. Kin grew flustered as she roared that she was not that way. Dosu getting sick of all this molds his chakra into his chakra and prepares another sound blast while Kin and Zaku took point and the battle began. However, the Sound four couldn't use any non-Taijutsu based attacks for obvious reasons.

Meanwhile, Zabuza and Orochimaru's kenjutsu battle was growing to a stalemate as Hiruzen, Enma  and Haku were able to get some good combos in though despite their efforts the reanimations keep getting back up. Lord Third wasn't the man he used to be and with the demons of the Mist not honing they're killing instinct for the sake of slaughter anymore, they were bound to be eventually overwhelmed. "If it comes down to tbis, than I must use the Fourth Hokage. Lord First, Lord Second please forgive me."
The battle raged on until Tayaya playing quick and dirty undid her hands thus severing the barrier. As the barrier dissipated the reality grew or so clearer. From her on out all the village was going to be affected by this legendary battle.
The battle continues in Chapter 14
The Reapers debut
Hiruzens sacrifice