Happy Two Thousand

Happy Two Thousand everyone!!! Pungpp and I are honored and humbled by you guys' continued support and in less than six we've reached over 2,000 reads. I'm really speechless at the achievement. Speaking of Achievements, to celebrate I have Kakashi x Mina Part 2 Posted on YouTube covering the entire Zabuza Arc. The wait is finally over and I promise Part 3 won't be this far into the future. As you know from this point we're in the final original storyline prior to Shippuden. However, We'll have one more arc right after this though you'll won't have the full context until it all comes full circle. That's right I'm referring to the Boyhood Arc but with a bit of a twist. It won't be just Sasuke and Boruto who uses the turtle to go back in time. It's a rather new character though he's gained a lot of traction as of late. 

Pungpp and I are proud to present the final arc of Boyhood and a Journey to the Past; and the official in story introduction of the son of the Future Sixth Hokage... KEN HATAKE!!!

After Sasuke's Desertion we have a three month aftermath period before Naruto  leaves for his training trip with Jiraya

After Sasuke's Desertion we have a three month aftermath period before Naruto  leaves for his training trip with Jiraya. However, with Hinata's added initiative how would the arc be changed? 

I hope you continue to enjoy the series and this story and with that, here's the link to Kakashi x Mina Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYHFCi5PdM&t=22s