Chapter 36 The God Arrives The Battle to Protect Naruto Begins

Urashiki arrived after his temporal delay and Ken is the first to confront him. "Well if it isn't the cunning ninja. I heard all about you when I made Mirai my little puppet. Is she a friend of yours hmmm?", Urashiki trolled. "So that's how he did it. He put Mirai under a Genjutsu and lead the herd of reinforcements like sheep if only I...", Ken perplexed angrily. "You're gonna pay for that you bastard!!!", Ken retorted as he unveiled his Sharingan as the two begin their battle. Urashiki trolls the adolescent at first but as time goes on, Ken starts to become more crafty. "Purple Lightning", Ken casted as Purple electricity coiled around his hand. Urashiki then countered with his chakra pole and attempted to steal the boy's chakra. This backfired when Ken was revealed to be a lightning clone and combined with the purple lightning began to electrocute the false god. This left Urashiki quite annoyed, "Not bad let's see what you can really do. Ken then responded with a  green Susanoo and his Mangekyou Sharingan, "Bring it asshole!!!"  While the two are fighting in the distance, a certain copy ninja was just returning from his mission and witnessed the spectacle. At every clash, Urashiki would continue to chastise and troll the silver fang teen, further enticing and releasing his anger. After all he did manipulate his girlfriend and was in a position to do a lot worse if he wanted to.  Kakashi scouted up the trees but remain within blind spots to seemingly remain away from the enemy's vision.   Eventually after a long fought battle, Urashiki then proceed to smack the exhausted shinobi like a ragdoll and would have finished him out if he wasn't disrupted by Kakashi's Genjutsu. "There that should keep him in the area until I get some answers", Kakashi monologued internally. Kakashi then proceeded to the Hokage's office to deliver his report and afterward he would inquire as to what the hell is going on. 

Meanwhile, Sasuke senses the battle and contacts Boruto and Naruto to meet up with him while Jiraya was taking his time with some early research. While they wait for Pervy sage and Ken, Sasuke and Boruto then confess to Naruto that they're shinobi from another land who in turn are investigating the jinjuriki and those targeting them. Naruto pretends to understand what's going on but Boruto dumbs it down for him much to his father's annoyance.  "In any case our associate is trying to fend off this foe right now. As soon as he retreats to our side and Lord Jiraya in tow, we should be able to take him down", Sasuke strategized. "Smart play too bad it didn't work", Urashiki revealed as launched his chakra pole in Naruto. Urashiki then summoned and tossed Ken's unconscious body onto the ground as he unveiled his rinnegan and countered Sasuke's attack. "I see so that's how he beat Ken. His visual prowess is Futuristic foresight which further allows him to predict every conceivable scenario within a certain interval and counter accordingly. And he would have had plenty of time to torture Ken if he had lost his temper in the fight.  He has a lot of natural ability but hardly the strength to back it up unlike the other two we fought. But even so he's cunning and sadistic demeanor could prove to be an advantage", Sasuke processed.  Urashiki then steals Naruto's chakra only for the hook to come up empty; much to Urashiki's confusion. Naruto despite his bride's warning impulsively attacks the evil doer only to be tied up in the pole's construct. "Even I was more composed at your age my ass Dad", Boruto reflected to himself. Sasuke's then begins his assault only to be dodged and weaved at every turn. "It seems you're strength hasn't fully returned to you. Your movements are quite slow", Urashiki trolled.   At that moment, Jiraya arrives from conducting his morning research, he then stumbles upon the situation and notices Boruto's rasengan thus exposing himself to the Pervy sage that he's Naruto's kid from the future and that the adult with the eyepatch was an older and reformed Sasuke. However Jiraya chooses that this isn't the time for history defying questions. Just as Urashiki makes his mistake Ken regains consciousness. "Ugh...what happened", Ken stirred. He then notices the others buried in a construct of Earth style. "Well I guess I got no choice. Purple Lightning", Ken regaled as with a single thrust he destroyed the enemy justu as Jiraya's toad summoning leaped over him. 

"Hey!!! Wait for me!!!", Ken bantered as the others mounted on the toad without a moment to waste.  Ken eventually catches up to the toad and climbs aboard exhaustedly. "Well look you decided to wake up", Boruto badmouthed. Ken retaliated by flicking Boruto in the eye. Boruto snarled in pain but was temped to start a fight. Jiraya just sighed at the irony of it all while Sasuke was focused on saving his friend and rival from the past; henceforth saving the world. 

We then cut to the semi-compelled Urashiki binding Naruto to some rocks in a cavern. The false God smiles twistedly and menacingly as his victory is so close at hand.

Can our heroes save the number one, hyperactive knucklehead ninja and save the future?!!! Find out...

Next Time:

Chapter 37

The Father-Son Training

The Prodigy's Perspective