UPDATE AND HAPPY 12,000

Quick disclaimer: If the background image looks like a thumbnail to you guys that's because I might remaster the Kakashi X Mina videos and adapt the story as a full what-if series on the channel.   I did attempt to portray Kakashi X Mina the original story on my channel to large success a few years ago but because of work & college I never had the proper time to map out my story and video scripts for the platform and I ended up burning out because of it. I have recently begun a resurgence these past few months so if you like my work on Wattpad, then maybe check me out on youtube as Jheat Blaze. I will leave a link at the end of the chapter. Self-plug aside let's begin!!!

I want to apologize for my absence, I know I promised that I would give you bonus chapters for other characters, and some of them would carry over into Naruto Shippuden: A Kakashi X Mina Sequel.  I owe you guys some explanation at the very least. For one I have already graduated college and I'm working on my Masters. However, I've never forgotten all the support you all have shown me and Pungpp over the years. 

Since I missed the official 12,000 celebrations and we're close to 13,000 reads anyway, I will continue the bonus chapters as planned with the addition of Kakashi X Mina Gaiden. As a bonus, If you guys can get my youtube channel to over 200+ subs, I'll officially remaster and adapt Kakashi x Mina as a what-if series. It's up to you guys if you're interested and in the meantime, stay tuned for Bonus Chapter # 2 the birth of Team Zabuza Welcome to Hell

Please like, comment, subscribe, and hit the bell so don't miss out on my content.  I will leave a link to my channel below.  I have rebranded but content-wise it's the same channel including the original videos I've done on this series already in case you're feeling nostalgic lol. Once again, I'm eternally grateful for past and continued support to myself and Pungpp on this and other social media platforms.  Catch you later & Flame On!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmYlqETvh2B5pB3MbmMwoMw