Chapter 39 The Father-Son Rasengan Sakura's Investigation

Nine-tails cloak Naruto lashes out in a mindless rage at the appeared death of his master; however, the Pervy sage is barely holding on. Naruto fires vermillion rasengan(s) almost faster than he can form them. The current sealing tags are going to able to quell Naruto's rage to this degree, he's fully consumed at this point. Even Jiraiya fears the boy's end though Boruto refuses to let end this way. Boruto dashes straight for his boyhood father and accepts the task that has been befallen him. He overcame his fear and is willing to fully accept both his father past and future as well as he own faults leading up to this. Boruto then resonates with Naruto and infuses their chakra to form their collaborative jutsu... THE FATHER- SON RASENGAN!!!

Future Sasuke provides assist and sets up the conditions for the final blow while Jiraiya dashes himself back into the fight and stalls the Otsutsuki leading to their final trump card. The boys fire the Giant Rasengan while Urashiki counters with a massive chakra blast of his own. Sasuke then puts his plan into motion by using fire style at the sky, he set the conditions for his not yet to be revealed jutsu. He then fires it at full ferocity electrocuting the Otsutsuki while he then blitzed by Jiraiya's Rasengan which bruises his shoulder. However, this assist still distracts Urashiki enough to lose the clash and succumb to our heroes.

Before he dies, Urashiki had prepared for this very scenario when he first ran reconnaissance on this planet a few years from this time period. And although Sasuke had assisted in his demise, his bastard son will assist in his rebirth. Urashiki's spirit reaches out to his certain vessel and attempts to brand him with a certain mark; however... 

"Urashiki he warned me of your self- serving claim to me and even if he hadn't do you really think I would just hand over my body?! I must thank those idiots after all they gave me the key to my next evolution!!!" 

From the ethereal plane a demonic dragon can be seen as the caster uses the immortality jutsu to forever bind Urashiki's spirit to his and since he's binding a dead alien, he'll have all the power and no Karma!!! After his meditation, Akuma can be seen with the power of two Rinne Sharingan and now infused with the power of a God!!! 

"Now that we've concluded the prelude, the real show is set to begin", Akuma 

Despite this going unnoticed by our heroes Urashiki or what's left of him then dies and the power of father and son whisked him into the atmosphere and the future was saved. After staying the extra day to recover and of course Sasuke using Genjutsu on everyone Boruto had interacted with to prevent any unnecessary changes to the timeline. However, Ken wanted to interact with the past version of his parents a little bit longer. Ken felt nostalgic for this era even though he was a baby for most of it. He knew that due to Kakashi having his Sharingan during this time, there's a chance that Sasuke's Genjutsu wouldn't work on him. So to be thorough after saying his peace and a final goodbye, Ken casted his visual prowess which is similar to if not the resurgence of the kotoamatsukami; which is a highly advanced Genjustu that instantly incepts and compels anyone bound to it. Alas, once used the visual prowess can't be used again. Ken then catches up to Sasuke and Boruto at the hospital just in time for Sakura to conclude her investigation regarding Future Sasuke's existence. Like in canon Jiraiya played this off by claiming that the trio were fans who were inspired by him with Ken selling the ruse by praising Jiraiya's novel. Sasuke and Boruto cringe as Sakura buys it and calling them weirdos. 

Meanwhile at the Hatake residence, the Jonin Kunoichi(s) are having tea with Mina finally starting to grow a belly, Anko about to pop with the Demon's hell spawn, and Kurenai watching and supporting the two; despite being a bit envious considering how Asuma still tries to keep them a secret. When they were younger it was for the sake of effectiveness but still she wouldn't mind marrying into the Sarutobi Clan alongside a child of their own. Kakashi then comes home with Zabuza and Asuma escorting him. Zabuza was a bit perplexed at the prospect of him having a child while Kakashi could easily relate and Asuma smirked a bit with Kurenai regaling in kind though Kurenai wants to be officially married before that. 

Nonetheless, we then cut to the trio  reconciling with and thanking Naruto and Jiraiya for their help before wiping their minds as well. Hinata and Neji then arrived regarding our time travelers but can't remember. Though Hinata had this strange yet delightful notion of her and Naruto's child. She's so flustered by the thought of consummating before marriage that she literally collapses on the ground with her face and mind a heaping inferno. Neji and Naruto try to calm the princess and help her come to her senses.   

  And thus Sasuke, Boruto, and Ken then use the power of the artifact to return home and reflect on the lessons the past had to teach them. 

I hope you enjoyed the Boyhood Arc and Ken Hatake's addition.  The remainder of the three month window passes and the stage is set for Team Jiraiya and Shino leaving for their decreed training trip. 

Next Time:

Chapter 40

The Three Year Training Begins

The Konoha Eleven Matures