Author's Note

Hello everyone my partner Pungpp and I would like to thank and congradulate you our wonderful readers on the over 700 reads milestone and the support by adding us to your reading lists and hopefully soon we can get to 1,000. Nonetheless I always have fun proofreading and rewatching the series to contextualize how Mina and Kakashi's relationship would change. We had a stronger Team 7, Naruhina being stronger than the redundancy of what Naruto the Last tried to do. But it did lead to Boruto getting the pure eye or Jogan in the sequel series and with the current narrative it made for a good long term plot point but I digress.
There's more to this story though. We have Pungpp deviantart account where he post his work and leaves work for his fanpage for his creation. Whether it be our Sliver fang and Blue dame in more peaceful settings or a taste of the expanding backstory of Kakashi x Mina Gaiden which is a prequel to this story and I refused to spoil.
In conclusion, if my updates for the novel themselves are an inconvience for you I also post on Youtube screenshot backgrounds adapting in a slightly more cinematic format. The prelude what if Kakashi got the girl and the official part 1 Kakashi x Mina are already posted on my channel Jarrett Heath
So feel free to check it out and I will have part 2 posted sometime this week and Chapter 12 next week.
Please continue to support vote and comment our tale in what could ahve been for the lone copy ninja as well as other creators around the world within various platforms. Anyway. I hope you and your loved ones are safe regarding the current crisis around the world and my best wishes to you all

Sincerely,
Jarrett Heath and Pungpp