Happy Thousand

Happy one thousand reads everyone!!! Pungpp and I are humbled by your continued support. And as a treat I'll provide sumarries for the next 5 chapters. Now spoilers ahead you don't have to read below. This is a means to honor you guys for our combined progress. You can skip this part and continue the story to chapter 13 if you wish. Just know that chapter 13 is still in the works during the writing of this part.
Chapter 14
Team Ice pushes The Sound Four to a standstill until playing quick and dirty, Tayuya orders the unbinding of the barrier jutsu allowing the battle to havok the village below.
Chapter 15
The barrier is undone the causlaties have spread dramatically compared to canon nonetheless Lord Danzo puts his ambition aside and along with a ragtag of Root Agents assist Lord Hokage and others as Hiruzen plays his final trump card
Chapter 16
The village mourns and reconstruction has begun. All the while a new leader must dawn the mantle. However Jiraya refuses to become the 5th Hokage. Apparently he has someone in mind.
Chapter 17
Mrs. Shizune reaches Konoha requesting a rescue misson regarding her master and the thrid legendary Sannin Lady Tsunade. She had a tragic past after the war and retired in broken and drunken solitude with only her loyal assistant to accompany her. Lord Orochimaru's secret scheme will be revealed.
Chapter 18
Jiraya, Naruto and Sai venture out to where Lady Tsunade stumbled upon drinking away her trauma once again. Naruto growls at the old woman and ghe lady is rightfully pissed off. Until Sai makes an bet the kunoichi can't refuse.
And there you have it small spoilers for the next five chapters.  Most of these carry over similar to canon but I'm confident you'll enjoy the ride on how things will change at least a bit.
Once again we thank you and I hope someday soon we get to two thousand. Be on the lookout for Q&A #2 will be out by the end of the month. Thank you and see you soon