Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire

Sehun ~ << The Airbender >>

It all began when a new family of two moved in next to my house next door. Mom asked me to accompany her to greet our new neighbors with rice cakes.

We walked next door to see a quaint one story house that was painted light blue. And being the little boy I was, not yet a magical, I was excited to see new people.

We rang the door bell and out came a woman around my mom's age, followed by another boy that looked older than me, who also hid behind his mother like me.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo!" The women greeted my mom and I.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Oh Naeun-mida. Welcome to our neighborhood." Mom says with a smile as I hid behind her legs.

"Ah, kamsamida. I'm Lee Hayoung. This is my son, Minhyuk." The lady said.

"Sehun, come say hi." Mom says as I quickly peek at the adult and bow and say, "Annyeonghaseyo."

"My, your son is so cute! How old is he?"

"Sehun's almost seven now." My mom answers as our neighbor nods. "How about your son? He's certainly a handsome boy." My mom smiles as the boy and I share eye contact.

"Minhyuk?" The lady reaches behind her to ruffle her son's hair. "He's turning nine soon."

"Ah kudo kuna. Sehun, say hello to your hyung!" Mom says as I bow and say, "Annyeonghaseyo" again to the boy, who just kept on looking at me.

"Well it was so nice of you to come over and give us a present. I'll give you a present later too." The ajummah said.

"No, it's fine. You're our neighbors. Please, if you ever need help with anything, I'll be here to help. Just give our door a knock." Mom smiles.

"Alright, thank you for your offer. I'm sorry to ask you but... can you please take Minhyuk to school next week? I got all the paperwork done, but I have some business to do next week."

"Of course I can! Just have Minhyuk over for breakfast on Monday and I'll take him to school with Sehun." Mom says as waves to Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk annyeong!" Mom waves as Minhyuk does the same.

"Thank you so much Naeun-sshi." Minhyuk's mom says.

"It's no problem. I hope we can be acquainted in the future Hayoung-sshi." Mom smiles and shakes the lady's hands. "Sehun, say bye to your hyung!"

"Minhyuk hyung annyeonghaseyo." I bowed a bit and the lady says goodbye again and Minhyuk waves. Then, their door closes again.

I quickly take my feet back home, and I plop down on the couch in jealousy. 

"Oh Sehun, what's wrong?" Mom asked and sat down next to me.

"Why did you pay so much attention to hyung?" I asked, feeling lonely.

"I didn't." Mom stated as I crossed my arms.

"You did." I said again and pouted. "You even said that- that you would take him to school with me."

"Sehun dear." Mom says as she pats my hair. "You need to know that omma is trying to make you some new friends."

"But I don't want friends, I want mom!" I argue as mom chuckles.

"You'll want to have a friend when you grow older Sehun. You wouldn't want to hang out with your old mother when you're growing older. I'll embarass you in front of your friends and I'll try to be an overprotective mother." Mom says, showing me a beautiful but sad smile.