Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother

Hyo Ra ~

I woke up to mom yelling from downstairs. "Hyo Ra sweetie, wake up!" Mom yelled as I groaned and tossed in bed. I sat up, stretched, and yawned. "Ok mom!" I yelled as I looked at the clock. 10:34 it read.

"Ah, why do I have to wake up on a Sunday? Aish." I cursed silently. I reluctantly stood up and walked to the bathroom, where I changed and brushed my teeth. As I gave my hair a final brush, I smiled, satisfied with my looks. I checked my gleaming red pendant at my mirror, and I went I walked downstairs. I started eating breakfast as mommy and daddy were busily talking. I listened to their conversation and sighed as I heard the news.

We were apparently going to someone's house to see their son. Supposedly this guy was somehow related to me. "He's a friend's son sweetie. You know him from school. Do you know Lee Hyun Woo?" Omma asked as I thought.

"Yea." I said slowly as my brain picked up some information. Oh Hyun Woo! The guy that gave me this pendant. I thought as I touched the bright red metal. It glowed for a second, then faded seconds later after my touch.

"Yea I know him. Why?" I asked, stuffing rice in my mouth. "We're going to give him a little visit." Omma said, smiling. 'Ok that's weird...' I thought.

18 minutes later, daddy stopped the car in front of a very large house. 'Wow. Nice place.' I thought, looking at the house in wonder. There was a water fountain spurting out sparkling water, a large gate to guard the house.

There were exotic plants everywhere, as well as some weird looking ones. Daddy pressed the doorbell, and a voice spoke. "Excuse me, who is this?" A lady's voice asked.

"It's me, Donghae and Chaeyoon." Daddy said into the speaker as a beep was heard and the gates opened. As we all reached the door, we went inside.

The house inside was as pretty as the outside too! OMG they're so rich... I paused as I saw Hyun Woo, obviously freaking out about something. "Hyo Ra sweetie, this is Hyun Woo. I'm sure you know him, right?" Daddy asked me as I nodded.

"So, what was that you wanted to say, Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee?" I asked politely. Hyun Woo stared at me, while Mr. and Mrs. Lee looked really nervous.

"Hyo Ra, meet your blood brother, Lee Hyun Woo. Son of King Jong Kook and Queen Kim Minah." Mr. Lee said, as I couldn't believe my ears.

-

"You guys lied to me the entire time?! Omma, appa, what's the meaning of this?!" I yelled, freaking out and pacing back and forth. I watched my parents sitting, trying to clear things up. "Hyo Ra-ah, you're very special. You're of real royal blood, and we're not your real parents. You're the princess of Planet Cursia, enemies with Planet EXO." My 'dad' said as tear flew out of my eyes.

"Please Hyo Ra, it was for your own good." 'Omma' said, standing up and patting my back, just like she did when I was small. "T-then, where a-are my real parents? T-the king a-and queen?" I stuttered.

"They're..... not living with us anymore." They said, starting to cry. All four of us were very close to the King and Queen, and they sent you two to us. We had you, while Siwon and Yura had Hyun Woo. We were so upset that we heard our king has died from the war with EXO Planet.

"We didn't know what to do once we saw you. You, the royal princess, living with us normal Cursians. We just....didn't know how to raise you. But we decided to raise you as our own daughter, as if you were ours." Donghae said as I cried.