Trapped

LAST CHAPTER:

"Now Luhan, tie us up. She's almost here, so we need to get ready." I say as Luhan ties us up.

"I hope she won't be too surprised when she comes and attacks you instead of me." I roared with laughter as it resonates in the room.

'Hope you like my little surprise Park Sarang.' I think, smirking.

~ 'Luhan,' who is actually Minhyuk { LOL }

Sarang ~ you

I looked into the dark room once again and found Minhyuk whining.

Seriously, how does this guy supposed to be a king? He has such a horrible attitude.

I teleported into the room silently, like a burgler. I just hope that he doesn't hear me.

But then when I tried to charmspeak Lay, Sehun, D.O and Tao, who were the closest to me, I just.... couldn't.

It was like my powers didn't work. I quickly took out the spell book with precaution, so that he wouldn't hear me.

I tried a powerful spell, the spell of powers.

This spell helps all powers flourish and become better and stronger, but only to the person and the people he/she names.

I mumbled my name and as well as EXO's name, but I was cautious with Luhan.

'Xiumin, the real Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai,  Sehun, and Sarang.' I murmured along with the spell as our auras burned a dark blue color.

I hope this spell can stop the one Minhyuk's using. Otherwise, I don't know what to do.

But it still didn't mean that they're not charmspoken by him.

Minhyuk { who is still in Luhan form } suddenly whips around, scaring the heck out of me.

Although he was all the way across the room, I saw that his eyes burned with red around his iris.

[ WOLF teaser anyone? ]

"Who's in here?" he yells, glaring into the room.

He looks towards my friends, who were standing in a line.

Then, he walks towards where his guard is and turns around to look at him.

I used my telepathy to tell him to have a red glow, just like my friends.

I guessed it worked because he walked back to his original place, all across the room.

He looked out the window to find someone, which was me.

I looked for the real Luhan, who was also standing in line.

I had to do something, or else I'd be here all night.

I crept up behind Minhyuk as I slowly unsheathed the golden sword.

With a swift hit, his entire body dissolved.

I stared at the red shimmery air before me, which had once been Minhyuk's body.

Wait. That's it? No, it can't be.

This can't be it.

I turn around to find my friends, but sparkly red dust took their place.

The room suddenly becomes pitch black, and I felt a hand around my mouth, and two more grabbing my arms.

I squirmed and wriggled to be free, but it was no use.