Scarlet Diamondé

{ pronounced: Scarlet Diamondae }

LAST CHAPTER:

Help us, save us, someone, please.

Suddenly, through the darkness was a large shadow that was at least ten times larger than the window itself.

Its wings spread out wide, and it crashes the windows, the walls, glass and debris shatters and slams to the floor like spilled liquid.

It roars, sending a giant gush of air and dust swirling around the air. I see his black and golden scales, his dangerous and spiked tail, and his pair golden black reptile eyes.

I couldn't belive my eyes. It was here. He was here.

It was the dragon.  

~ Park Sarang

Reader ~ third pov

Through the darkness of the night, only for the air to be lit and to be seen was from the moon's rays itself.

A very large winged creature flies high above the ground, its shadow is darker than the night itself.

A portal opens from nowhere, and the dragon flies through, only to disappear into thin air after that.

He flies over towards the castle where the Elders were awaiting for the three's arrival.

Once he lands, the Elders rush to his side, quickly carrying the unconscious father and daughter inside as Elder Wu pats him in content.

"You did good job Xanokhi."

{ pronounced: 'Sha No Ki. Yes, I know this is a weird name, but it has a Chinese korean thing to it, plus the name has all the letters of the EXO members, and as well as EXO and Cursia. And I completely made up this name.... but thanks for the suggestions! :) I might use them later so don't be bummed! }

"Of course Wu." the dragon replies. "But will they be alright?"

"I'm sure they will Xanokhi. They're very strong people."

"Let's go in." the elder says as he opens the giant doors, and they both enter the palace.

Xanokhi and Elder Wu both follow the other Elder's voices, which were loud and panicked.

Sarang and King Changmin lie on two mats, their bodies bloody and unmoving.

"ZiXing hyung, can you heal them?" Elder Jong Ki asks as Zi Xing thinks and observes the wounds.

"I think my powers will work, but I don't know about Changmin. He's fully Cursian, and I don't know of my powers will affect him." he says.

"Step aside, you know what happens." Zi Xing warns as his friends back away from him. 

Elder Zi Xing stands up, and spreads his fingers, which hovered above the two injured people.

Lights flash and sparkles fly from his fingertips, they radiate and touch Sarang and Changmin.

Slowly, with a golden aura around them, Sarang slowly begins to heal from inside, while the Cursian King doesn't show signs of healing.

"What's happening to the King?" Elder Dae Hun asks, surprised that the other's powers weren't working.

Zi Xing's fingertips stop glowing as he ceased from using his power. He sighs heavily and mumbles a, "I told you."

"My powers seem worthless to him, he seems to be unaffected."