Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]

LAST CHAPTER:

then i snapped. I saw the world differently. That scene from long ago kept on playing over and over again.

"STOP IT!!!!" I yelled, grabbing my head. But nothing worked. it hurts like hell.

"MAKE IT STOPPPP!!!" I yelled once again.

lightning flashes and thunder rumbles. it starts to rain and the wind howls.

and now I lost control, of my very own body.

just like that. I don't know why this happens randomly,

and why I keep remembering this. year after year, I get breakdowns like this.

I can't even control my own body and emotions. and it all started after a painful heart break.

-

CHEN'S POV:

everything was pitch black. I felt like I was trapped in a box, blind and helpless. like a new born puppy.

anyways, that's not the point.

I looked around my dark surroundings, until a small bright orb of light appeared in front of me.

I slowly approached it, and looked into it.

it was that scene.

-

it was after school when it had started raining harshly. Thunder rumbled and the wind howled. Everyone hurried to go home on the stormy day; except one 10 year old boy, Kim Jongdae.

His best friend and crush, Oh Minyoung was walking home late because of going to the library to finish her homework.

and as she was walking towards the school gates until she saw Jongdae. He was standing on the grass field with his back turned behind to her; he was soaking wet. Flashes of light came from his direction.

Bewildered, Minyoung opened her umbrella and walked towards Jongdae. Without knowing anything, she tapped Jongdae's shoulders and pointed her umbrella towards him, blocking the rain.

'Annyeong Jongdae. Why are you standing in the rain you silly?' Minyoung asked

'M-Minyoung? What are y-you doing here??!' Jongdae said worriedly.

'I was just wondering why you were here, that's all. Why are you standing in the rain Jonggie?'

'I think you should go home now Minyoung.'

'Why?'

flashes of lightning shot out from Jongdae's fingertips, landing a few feet away from Minyoung.

'Jonggie, what was that?!!' Minyoung said, terrified

'Minyoung-ah, don't worry, its nothing.' Jongdae said, taking a step closer to Minyoung

'No! Don't come near me! You're scaring me Jonggie!'

'Please calm down Minyoung-ah. There's nothing to be afraid of.'

'NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF?! YOU'RE SHOOTING LIGHTNING BOLTS FROM YOUR FINGERS AND IT'S NOTHING I SHOULD BE AFRAID OF?!!'

'Please just wait it'll be gone soon Minnie.'

'Now I know why you didn't come to see me during those days I wanted to play with you; you- lightning- what?' Minyoung said in confusion

'Please let me explain Minyoung-ah!' Jongdae says as he takes a step forwards to Minyoung.

'N-no Jongdae. Y-you're scary and d-dangerous. Get away from me Kim Jongdae! You monster!' she yelled

'No Minyoung! Don't run away from me! IM NOT A MONSTER!' Jongdae yelled, scared to lose his only friend and his first love.

'Im sorry Jongdae! I just can't take it anymore! You're creeping me out!' Minyoung yelled.

'Please Minnie don't leave!'

'Im sorry Jongdae, good bye.' Minyoung said, running away and crying.

'OH MINYOUNG! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!' Jongdae screamed

but then, time froze. My father and this unknown guy transported near me. I ran to where Minyoung was standing, all frozen.

'Minyoung?! Minyoung?!' I yelled, trying to see of she could hear me.

'Don't worry son. We'll make her forget about all this with elder Jong Hae here.' dad said gesturing to the guy I didn't recognize.

'Annyeonghaseyo elder Jong Hae.' I said

'Annyeonghaseyo young one. I see that you've gotten your powers?' Jong Hae

'Ne elder Jong Hae. I just got it a few weeks ago. I-is Minyoung ok?'

'Yes she's fine, Jongdae. She's just frozen in time. We'll be erasing her recent memories in just a bit.'

'Minyoung's recent memories?! You mean she'll forget about me???!'

'No no. She'll still remember you Jongdae, but she'll forget that you have your powers. It's very dangerous for a human to witness a magical in public, and tell others that you're something inhuman.'

'Son, please be careful when you're using your powers. I know that you've just gotten it now, but please try to control yourself. You could've gotten yourself found out!' dad said

'B-but I didn't know dad! I just gotten my powers weeks ago! No one told me about this because you and mom were so busy!' I exclaimed

'And now you know son. I'm sorry that I didn't notice your change. Come on, let's go home Jongdae.'

'But what about Minyoung dad? Will she be alright?'

'Yes she will, let elder Jong Hae handle that son.'

'No. I want to see if Minyoung is ok first. Please dad, please.' I pleaded

'Of course son.' my dad replied

'Minyoung?' I said, waving my hand in front of Minyoung's face.

a wave of light blinded my eyes, and in a flash, everything went back to normal.

[ play Really I didn't know ~ BaekChen version from immortal song plz ]

'Annyeong Jongdae. Why are you standing in the rain you silly? Minyoung asked again.

'N-Nothing Minyoung. Let's go somewhere.' I replied

'I'm sorry Jongdae. But I have to go. I'm afraid that this is the last time that I will see you.' Minyoung said

'I have to tell you something before its too late.' Minyoung

I stood there, not believing Minyoung's words.

'W-why Minnie?' I stammered

'I- I'm moving to Hansung because of my dad's job. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay with you in Seoul, Jongdae. I-it hurts me just to leave suddenly, like this. A-and I found out that i was moving today. I'm so sorry Jongdae.' Minyoung explained, crying

'I-it's ok Minnie. You didn't know. But let's keep in touch ok? You have my email and number right? Yea. So let's just keep in touch.' I said, with tears falling from my face.

'Im so sorry Jonggie. I didn't want to leave you. B-Because I've liked you all this time as friends. I'm so stupid right? Liking my own best friend and I didn't even have the courage to tell you earlier.' Minyoung said, wiping her tears away.

'Y-you liked me? I- I liked you too. I was scared that if I confessed, you would distance yourself from me.' I said, hugging Minyoung.

Minyoung cried on my shoulders, and hugged me back. If Minyoung- my crush and best friend was going to leave, then I should do something for her departure.

'Always remember me, Minnie.' I whispered

'Of course I'll always remember you, Jonggie. Always.' Minyoung whispered back

I cupped her face and just-

kissed her.

I closed my eyes; electricity was running through my lips.

my first kiss. To my best friend and crush.

after a few seconds, I broke the kiss and looked at Minyoung. Her feelings were mixed up: Sadness, Shock, and Happiness all into one.

BUT SHE WAS LEAVING. AWAY FROM SEOUL. AND I CAN'T SEE HER ANYMORE.

'I-I gotta go now, Jongdae. I'm so sorry. But if I can, I'll come back one day. I promise.' Minyoung said, her eyes all red from crying.

'And I'll always wait for you to come back.' I replied back.

'Goodbye Kim Jongdae.'

'Goodbye Oh Minyoung.'

Minyoung gave me one last hug, and walked away from me, leaving me in the rain once again.

'BUT IF I CAN, I'LL COME BACK ONE DAY. I PROMISE.' Minyoung had said earlier

'I'll wait for you. Always.' I whispered, watching Minyoung climb into her mom's car.

all I had to do now, was to wait for her. And I always believed that Minyoung would come back. She has to and she will.

I'LL WAIT FOR YOU, OH MINYOUNG.

-

a short-ish chapter. but what do you think? Chen- erm- Jongdae had his painful first love and she left him. (;-;)

in my opinion, I think this chapter was kinda sad to write. (;_;)

it exactly like on Beatles Code, Chen's girlfriend moved away from him. lol I just realized that now. (^_^;)

I'll make ONE more chapter on Jongdae. Since there's gonna be 3 chapters on one member, I'll call these 'Special Chapters.' (⌒▽⌒)

if you want, you can request a 'Special Chapter' by commenting a different member that hadn't been written about yet. o(^▽^)o

so yea Jongdae became my first 'Special Chapter' person.That troll... XD

(>_<)

later on, when we're done writing all our fanfiction[s] , @this_gurl_jessica and I will collaborate together on a new EXO planet story. We have plans and we'll try to release the new story ASAP! Please wait for it! o(≧▽≦)o

so until next week, this was author-nim, Annie

Annyeong!

~ @xoxo_annie_exo