$uho ~ shopping

LAST CHAPTER:
-

so this is the feeling of having no worries at all. And it's all thanks to her. Thank you so much, even though I've mentioned it hundreds of times. You saved me from my nightmares, my ray of sunshine.

-Chen, Kim Jong Dae

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

《 3 days later...... 》

SUHO'S POV:

"Hyungggggggggg wake upppppppp!" someone said, shaking my shoulder.

"WHAT?!" I yelled loudly, with my eyes still closed

"WAKE UP!!!" the person yelled beside my ear

"I don't wanna. Just another hour. Today's Saturday... I wanna sleeeeeepppp." I whined, rubbing my ear.

"Ok then hyung. You won't whine if we go to the mall with Sarang and without you, right?" Sehun said

I was half asleep; but I heard everything Sehun said. Well, Sehun and Kai.

"Come on hyung! Get ready!" Kai said

"And we're leaving in 30 minutes!!! PALLI WA!!!" Sehun added

As her name was spoken, I immediately shot up from my bed.

"Huh so he wakes up when he hears her name." Kai smirked

"Yea I can't believe that it worked." Sehun said "Yea totally." Kai added. "Ugh if it's NOT true, then I'll go back to sleep ok? So much for a peaceful Saturday..." I muttered, going back to sleep. As I covered myself with my warm blanket, Sehun and Kai quickly yanked it off, leaving me shivering in my t-shirt and shorts.

"YAH BWOYA?!!" I yelled. "Well hurry up hyung! Everyone's waiting for you to wake up!!! Kris hyung and the others are already here!" Kai said. "Even Sarang is here." Sehun said cheerfully.

"Ok then I'm up." I said, quickly making my way to the bathroom. I nearly tripped over the piles of clothes that were planted everywhere in my room. I heard snickers from Sehun and Kai, and I shot them an angry look.

For the next 15 minutes, I got ready and stuff. I was dressed casually, in a loose t-shirt, jeans, and a thin gray jacket just in case if the weather decided to change. I also grabbed a back pack with water, an extra jacket and the necessities in case of an emergency. I'm the leader, so I have to be responsible.

I went downstairs to hear Sarang and the members chatting wholeheartedly.

"Morning Jun Myeonnie!!!!" Sarang greeted me.

"Morning Sarang-ah. Morning guys." I said cheerfully.

My members nodded and greeted me, but Lay just came up and crushed me with a giant bear hug.

"MORNING HYUNGGGG!!!" Lay yelled, hugging me.

"Get- off Lay-ah. you're -crushing - me." I said between breaths.

"Eww you guys look gayyyyyy." Xiumin said

"I'M NOT GAY!!!" I screamed, making everyone laugh.

"Hey guys? Stop bothering your leader. And he's the one that buys you guys almost EVERYTHING you want. To me, that looks unfair to Jun Myeonnie over here." Sarang said loudly so we could hear her. "Oh and Lay ge just cancel the bet you made with Luhan ge." she added.

"Bet? What bet?" I said, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"Well Luhan gege told Lay gege that he wanted to make a bet to see if you would push him off since hyung and Lay gege were close to each other." Tao explained

"Seriously Luhan? A bet? You're SO immature." I said like those popular snobby girls, snapping my fingers and giving the two guys angry looks.

"Sorry Suho-ah." Luhan said sadly

"Me too hyung. I'm sorry." Lay whimpered.

"It's ok guys. I forgive you." I said, smiling.

"Come on guys. We're gonna be late!!! Let's goooo!!!" Sarang cheered.

"Hyung can we go to that cafe today?" Chen asked, running towards me.

"Yea sure. Just make sure everyone agrees with you." I replied, nodding.

"that" cafe was the cafe that EXO and I loved so much. It was also the place where our friendship had started. I remember the old days when we were all young, just primary students. We all met one day at "that" cafe. I chuckle as the old memories played like a video tape inside my head. And for years, we still went there to hang out.

I guess it was the members' idea to bring Sarang there. I smile at the idea that we'd be going to that cafe again. We haven't been there for a while because of school and the promotions for our new song.

We all hop into our giant van that SM gave us. Hopefully, today won't be so crowded and we can enjoy our day. Our manager hyung drove, while I called shotgun.

During the entire ride, yells of excitement and hollers were made by my members. Even the ecstatic Sarang was doing a little happy dance.

I look at the rear mirror to see the members laughing and joking with each other. Tao whining about how Chen trolled him about his Gucci, Baekhyun yelling in anger to tell Kris hyung that his name isn't bacon, it's Baekhyun, and so much more. If I had a camera right now, I would capture this moment and cherish it in the future. I smile as I thought that I'm so happy to have brothers like these guys. I wouldn't survive without them.

ANYWAYS, we got to the mall 10 minutes later. Manager hyung told us to be back in 3 hours. I checked my watch to see that it was 10:00. "Ok manager hyung!" everyone said.

"Let's go in NOWWWW!!!" a hyper Chanyeol said

"KAJAAAAA!" We all yelled.

before going inside, we decided to split up into groups.

Tao, Lay, & Sehun's group is called 'Panda'

Chen, Kai, & Kris's group is called 'Sexy' [we all laughed at that]

Xiumin, Chanyeol, & Baekhyun's group is called 'FOOD'
[don't ask me why. Oh and Chanyeol whined that he wasn't in a group with Sarang; he earned himself a little playful punch from her :P]

And finally D.O, Luhan, Sarang & I are called the 'SARANGHAEYO' group. [We made it based on Sarang's name ofc]

And so we marched off in our groups, enjoying the first day of the weekend. We all split, and we agreed to find each other at 12:00 in the food court.

~

YOUR POV:

As group 'SARANGHAEYO' and I start looking at all the shops, I couldn't help but feel worried and exhilarated. I mean sure Chen Chen was ok now, but is he ACTUALLY ok? I'm still worried about him. On the other hand, I TOTALLY WANT THOSE SHOES!!! (≧∇≦)

I eyed those pair of shoes like a HAWK. A hawk I say.

"Hey Sarang-ah, you want something?" Luhan said, following my eyes.

"Uhhh...." i said

"Haha just go buy it. You're a girl so I understand. Ooo! I want those shoes!!!" Luhan said [like a girl. teehee. lulu want shoes.]

"Seriously Luhan hyung? You want shoes? You already have like 10 pairs at home!!!" D.O whined

"No, I only have 6 pairs, D.O-ah. Not 10 pairs." Luhan stated

"Wow you even have more shoes than me..." I said

it's true! I only have 5 pairs but it's just a pair less than Luhan gege. I had 2 converses, a pair of combat boots, uggs, and lace toms. And I still want more. HEHE. I'm a girl and she needs her shoes. And clothes. I shouldn't forget that.

"Let's Go!!!!" Luhan gege said, dragging me with him into the shoe store.

"Ugh Suho hyung!!! Do we really have to go with them?" I heard D.O complain

"Let's just follow them, Kyungsoo-ah." Suho said

"Come on! Let's go!" I yelled to the two guys behind us.

As Luhan gege and I entered the store, I immediately started looking for those shoes that were my size. I'm a size 6. Yea I have small-ish feet.

"Excuse me miss, but can you help me find some Lebrons?" Luhan asked a worker. The worker, who's apparently a girl blushed and went right to work. She came back 30 seconds later, with a shoe box in hand.

"Excuse me miss? Can you please find this pair of shoes for me? Size 6 please." I said

The worker went off to search for my shoes, and I went to Luhan gege, who was busy looking at his shoes. I turned around to look for D.O and Suho. They were talking to each other, sitting down on a nearby bench inside the shop. Some girls outside we're taking pictures of the cute guys, with their phones in hand.

Uh oh... we shouldn't cause a scene. "Junnie! Kyunggie! Do you guys have any hats, sunglasses, or scarves?" I said loudly, cautiously eyeing the girls. They finally got the message and walked away.

I went towards the two guys, who were surprised at my sudden question. I repeated what I said, and Suho took out a pair glasses and a hat from his backpack. "What do you need these for?" Suho asked.

"To hide the fact that there are very famous idols shopping at a mall with nothing to conceal themselves with." I said

"Oh right..." D.O said. "You're pretty smart, Lovely. I even forgot that I was supposed to come out with my disguise. Hyung can I borrow yours?" D.O added

"Here you go, KYUNGGIE." Suho said, handing D.O the glasses and hat.

"Hyung, don't make me mad ok? I'm pissed off already." D.O said

"Ok ok! I was just playing. Gosh D.O-ah clam down. I'm sorry." Suho apologized.

As D.O put on his disguise, I look at Suho. "Hmm... Now you don't have a disguise Suho-ah. Shall we go and buy some?" You asked.

"Sure. Let's go Sarang-ah." Suho replied

"But what about me hyung?!!" D.O whined. "Wait for Luhan hyung and you guys can go buy whatever you want. We'll meet at the food court altogether anyways." Suho said.

"Ugh. Fine. Just-go. I'll wait for Luhan hyung." D.O grumbled.

"Kaja Sarang-ah!" Suho said, gently grabbing my wrist. I follow him, and I heard a "Hurry up Luhan hyung!!!" from D.O, and I laughed at his impatience.

Suho drags me around to look at each store, until I found a cute store that sold accessories. "Let's go in there Suho-ah!!!" I exclaimed. "Sure. Kaja." Suho replied.

We both enter the cute little shop and started looking around. I walk deeper into the cute store, with Suho behind me. I found some adorable animal hats on the shelf, with some glasses.

{ perfect. Aww too bad that I didn't get my shoes... I really wanted them. I'll just get them later on. } I thought.

"Omg I want these!!!" I squealed, pointing to the awesome stuff the store had.

I went to the shelf to get an adorable white Hello Kitty beanie and a pair of nerdy Hello Kitty glasses. The one with the bow tie on the side. "Put them on. I wanna see how you look in them." Suho said.

I was shocked at the sudden request, but I did it anyways. I put the two Hello Kitty accessories on myself and looked at myself at the large mirror in front of me.

"You look cute." He said. I blushed at his complement, and thought that it matched with my outfit today. I was wearing a creme colored oversized sweater with black jeans and combat boots. My long hair was let down; I straightened it in the morning.

"Thanks Suho-ah. Now let's find some shades and a SnapBack for you." I said, staring to walk towards the men's side of the store. Everything WAS cute in the store, but it was generally for couples and filled with cute things. But I spotted snap backs near the shelf full of couple necklaces on the other side of the store.

I drag Suho behind me, and quickly grabbed an EXO SnapBack from the shelf. Wow they had EXO items here too. Cool!!!

"Here you go!" I said, putting the hat on him. "How does it look?" I asked him. "I don't want people recognizing me, Sarang-ah." He replied. "Right. Sorry I forgot about that." I said, embarrassed.

"Oh! How about this one????" I said, pointing to a cream colored Domo SnapBack. "That looks nice." Suho commented. "Try it on!!!" I said excitedly.

Suho puts the SnapBack on, and it looks PERFECT on him!!! He looks so adorable too. Like an adorable boyfriend type of look.

{ woah there Park Sarang, calm down. } I thought.

I took a deep breath before asking, "So? Do you like it?" "Yea. I like it Sarang-ah. Thanks so onto the shades?" Suho asked
"How 'bout some aviators?" I asked, giving him a pair.

"Sure. Lemme try them." He replied. Suho looks into the mirror, and a satisfied look appears on his face. And then I started laughing really hard.

Suho was making faces in the mirror, like that 'sexy' face where one of his eyebrows go up and he lips are puckered. It's just so funny!!! He even made funny derp faces I would normally see on Chanyeol too. These derps. They're so funny.

"Did you enjoy my little show?" Suho asked me. "Yea totally". I replied, wiping an imaginary tear from my face. "Sarang-ah kwenchana? You're really red." Suho said, concerned.

"Kwenchanayo Suho-ah. I just laughed too much. Don't worry about me." I said, chuckling. "Well I guess you DID enjoy my show." Suho said, slightly smirking. "Well, since you like the hat and shades, let's go pay for them." I said, avoiding Suho so I wouldn't start blushing. Even though I was already tomato red.

The leader tagged along behind me as I went up to the cash register. I put my things down and I started pulling out my wallet until Suho put his hand out to stop me. "Wae Suho-ah? I'll pay for these." I said.

"No, I'll pay for everything. The man always treats the lady." Suho stated. "OMO! What a cute couple!!" The worker gushed, listening to our conversation. "I'm sorry, we're not a couple." Suho and I said together. "We're good friends." I smiled, putting an arm around Suho's shoulders. Suho gave a smile and thumbs up, and the worker exclaimed, "I'm sorry I didn't know! But you two make an adorable couple you know."

I stared blushing like crazy of course, and so did Suho. [I saw his red face •//////•] "Thank you, that will be 10,000 won please!" worker said.

[A/N: I think 10,000 won is like $10 in Korea. If I'm wrong, then pretend it's $10 ok? Kamsamida! (^ω^)]

Suho handed 15,000 won to the worker, and said with a kind smile,"Keep the change."

{Suho's a really nice guy. I hope he gets a good girlfriend to accompany him when he goes shopping in the future. Suho's girlfriend will be a lucky girl then!} I thought

Suho and I exited the store with a small bag in hand. I reached in to get my glasses, and I put them on. [The glasses weren't real glasses of course. I'm sure you know that *facepalm myself* ._.]

Suho put both his hat and aviators on, after taking the tag off from his hat. He checked his hand watch, and he said that it was already 10:56. "We still have almost an entire hour left to shop." He said. "Ok. Well, let's go and find the other members." I said. "Sure. Let's show off our new bling." Suho said, making me laugh again. "What? I'm serious. Let's show off some bling." Suho said cheekily. "Ok let's go, Mr.Bling" I said, snickering.

for the next hour, Suho and I roamed around the mall, trying to look for things we liked and the other 11 members. I found team 'FOOD' at the food court, talking to each other and drinking smoothies. Team 'Sexy' was in the same shoe store that we were in earlier; they were buying new pair of shoe[s]. I eventually got the shoes I wanted too- floral hightop/ wedge sneakers. They were too cute, I HAD to buy them!

Suho and I got into an argument on who was paying, and Suho ended up paying $48 for my new shoes. "Suho-ah, you really didn't need to pay for these." I said, gesturing to the bag I'm carrying right now. "It's ok Sarang-ah, I need to pay for you." Suho replied.

"Fine then. I'll pay for you something today. Whatever you want." I explained. "Ok, sounds good to me." Suho replied.

-

THE MALL. I wanna go there and get new clothes, combat boots, new converses, wedge sneakers, and SO MUCH MOREEEE!!! but I can't go tmrw. I'm sad. ಥ_ಥ I might ask my umma to take me this week or next week, depending on what her mood is. (°_°)

ok nvm. I'm supposed to be sleeping rn... hehe I'm a rebel.
(●°u°●) 」

And I have Chinese school tmrw morning @ 8:30. And it's somewhere around 11:00 rn. I'm just in my room, trying not to make a sound, listening to my fav songs, and just writing and reading ficts. =_=

well, I guess this was a long-ish chapter, hope you're satisfied. I might update again tomorrow, who knows?

OK well goodnight my fellow reader!!! GOMAWO, Kamsamida, SARANGHAEYO!!!

~ Annie

@xoxo_annie_exo