Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols

- LAST CHAPTER -

"Sarang-ah!" I cheerfully called as I turned the knob of the door. I found her looking towards the window, deep in thought. "I'm sorry that I took so long." I said, getting out the food. "Chanyeol oppa kwenchana. Annyeong." She greeted me.

For the next hour, we ate and talked, and Sarang suggested a night walk. I agreed, although I felt a bit uneasy. Sarang eagerly persisted, and I agreed in the end.

"Wah. It's kinda cold out here. I like it." She said, looking up at the sky. Stars were scattered around the sky, and clouds hovered in the atmosphere high above us.

"Do you want my jacket?" I asked her as she shook her head. "Kwenchana oppa. I'm fine." She answered.

"Yeollie oppa." She said as I looked at her. "Ne?" I asked. "When I was little, I'd always look at the night sky and look at the stars. And everyday, I'd always find twelve stars. It's so déjà vu. Twelve stars, twelve elders, twelve powers, and twelve guys. It's almost like twelve is my lucky number." She smiled.

"Even though twelve is quite a handful of numbers, I'm really glad that I met you twelve, the twelve members of EXO." She smiled as I copied her.

"Yeollie." I said. "I like it." I smiled. "It's a cute nickname, isn't it?" She asked as I laughed. We sat down on a bench, and Sarang asked me to sing.

"What song do you recommend?" I asked as she shrugged. "Whatever song you want oppa." She replied. "Ok. Here's one I really like. And this was sung with the EXO members too." I smiled before taking a deep breath.

Although singing wasn't really my thing, [ rapping is ] I tried my best at my vocals as I softly sang 'Baby.'

~Park Chanyeol

-

Sarang ~ you

I look to my left and found Chanyeol oppa sleeping, pencil in hand and his head lying on the History textbook. I stifled a laugh so that he wouldn't wake up.

I slowly got up and walked into his room, grabbing his blanket and a pillow. I quietly made my way back to my room, and softly wrapped the blanket around Chanyeol's shoulders. I held his head and removed the textbook and replaced it with his pillow. I saw a smile drawn on his face once I was done.

"Sweet dreams Chanyeol oppa~" I whispered to the sleeping giant.

Curious and bored, I decided to finally give myself a tour of the dorm. I went into each room, guessing who's it was. And surprisingly, I got all of them correct.

I almost laughed when I saw Kyungsoo's bed filled with cutesy little plushies. I didn't know Kyungsoo was a guy like this. Well, I don't know him that well either. But I guess he has a soft spot for stuffed animals.

I stayed in the kitchen for a while, and decided to make a little special something for all of us for dinner tonight. I found what I needed in the various cabinets and drawers in the kitchen.

I hummed to myself as I made the delicious treat, hoping that I wouldn't salivate as the heavenly aromas flew around the dorm as I baked it in the oven.

I looked in the freezer to search for ice cream, and luckily there was a large enough amount for all of us.

"Assa!" I cheered to myself, until something poked me on the shoulder. I turned around and almost has a heart attack - Chanyeol was behind me with his blanket wrapped around him. "Yah! Oppa! You scared me!" I said, putting a hand on my chest as he mumbled a husky, "Mian."