Sehun ~ trouble ahead

LAST CHAPTER:

I sneakily glanced at her outfit today, and she looked so adorable...

She even had Hello Kitty beanie and glasses to match her oversized sweater.

I swear if Sarang does aegyo, I'll die.

"Hey you done checking me out Sehun?" She teased me.

"I-I w-wasn't checking you out. W-What are you talking about???" I stuttered. I wasn't expecting this!

~ Oh Sehun

-

YOUR POV:

"Sarang-ah, Sehun's a bit crazy right now so I don't think you should-" Suho started.

And that was when the windows suddenly opened and the wind had flown in crazily, just like the sugar high maknae.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!" Kris and Suho yelled as the EXO members quickly fell to the floor.

The wind which was super strong nearly made the tables fall, and made our hair fly in the air.

I look around the disaster and found Sehun trying to control himself.

I remembered my newfound wind powers, thinking of ways to calm the wind down.

I held my palm out and thought {Wind, stop}

[a stupid sounding command ik :\]

In that very second, the harsh wind ceased, and the members helped each other stand up.

Before crazy sugar high Sehun could do anything like that again, Lay quickly went up to him and touched his forehead. Sehun stopped jumping and his poker face came on.

"Everyone alright? Nobody's hurt, right?" Suho asked.

"Yea Suho!" everyone said, brushing the dust off their clothes.

"Sehun, what did I tell you about eating too much sugar???" Kris questioned the maknae.

"Nothing hyung. I don't remember anything." Sehun said innocently.

"Then how do you explain all the candy Sehun?" Kai said, showing everyone the bag of candy stashed in Sehun's backpack.

I remembered on the day when I cured Chen out of his misery, we'd went to a cafe. We were eating cake, and Suho told me that Sehun couldn't have many sweets because of his sugar problem.

"...... that's not mine. I'm serious hyung. I don't buy candy anymore, ever since I know 'that' happens. Heck I don't even eat it anymore."

"Then why is the candy in there?" Suho asked. "Why Sehun?"

"Hyung... please believe me... I didn't do anything! I know I didn't!" Sehun exclaimed. "Ask Sarang too...she was with me the entire time."

"Sarang-ah, did our little Sehun go to anywhere involving candy or sugar?" Suho asked. "Or did he eat anything really sweet?" Kris added.

"Ani. We were just-" I started, realizing that if I said that Sehun and I practiced our powers, we'd be in trouble. "-talking." I finished.

"If Sarang says so, then I believe our Sehunnie did nothing wrong. I believe her." Luhan said.

"If you two didn't do anything, then who did?" Suho asked as the members thought about all the possibilities/people who and that would give Sehun sugar.

Suddenly, a petite figure came into the room, with her high heels clicking on the floor. the air suddenly grew cold, her eyes the same. Underneath all that, I could feel that something's wrong; that there's danger in her very own presence.

"Annyeong oppas!" she said in a perky voice.

{ that sick voice can't fool me } I thought.

Of course, being the sick girl she is, she would obviously use her disgustingly sweet and girly voice.

And I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who gave Sehun all that sugar so that this would happen.

And yes, I'm talking about Hyo Ra.

"What are you doing here?" Suho asked.

"Can I not come here? After all Suho oppa, this is a public place, isn't it?" Hyo Ra spat, making Suho uncomfortable.

"Well we didn't invite you and this is our room." Luhan said harshly.

"Oh your room, is it? I'm sorry to bother you guys........ it seems like you guys have some business to clean up here after that windy mess." Hyo Ra smirked. "Annyeong oppas!"

With a cheeky face, a sickly sweet smile, and a wave, Hyo Ra was finally gone. God I couldn't stand her annoying and pitchy voice for another second!

"That bitch seriously won't leave us alone...." Kai cursed.

"Yah watch your language..." Xiumin scolded Kai.

"But hyung! You know that you hate her too! I just can't stand her!"

"How does she even know where we are? She's like a stalker or something." Baekhyun stated.

"Does she have spies or something? Like her posse who are also obsessed with us?" Chen asked.

"She could.... and we all know that she's the one with the most powers...." Kris started. "But we have a secret weapon."

"What???" everyone asked, turning to look at a smirking Kris who crossed his arms, leaning against the wall.

He looked directly at me, and everyone else followed his gaze. "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Kris asked with a gleam in his eye.

"Yea...." the guys said in unison.

"Yea... Sarang is going to help us with something...." Chanyeol said, oblivious to the real concept.

"No you idiot! I- I mean hyung." D.O snapped.

"What did you say, Kyungsoo???!!!?" Chanyeol questioned.

"Hehe nothing hyung." D.O muttered. "Nothing at all..."

"What Kyungsoo means to say Chanyeol-ah, is that Sarang is our weapon to fight off against Hyo Ra. You get it?" Baekhyun explained.

"Ohhhh that makes more sense." Chanyeol said, dumbfounded.

"Hey Sarang-ah, how many powers do you have? I just need to know for now." Kris asked me.

"I have teleportation, water, telekinesis, time control, and wind." I said. "Oh and I'm still developing my powers! So I might have more."

"Nice. Ok so we need to see all your powers when they develop, cuz it's important."

"Ok."

"We might need members staying with Sarang during school so that no one hurts her, and keep her away especially from Hyo Ra, arasso?" Suho said.

"Ne!!" 10 voices chimed together.

"I'll stay with Sarang mei mei." Tao volunteered.

"Ok, who else?" Suho asked.

Tao came next to my side, giving me a soft smile and he ruffled my hair. I smiled back, and as I turned around, I found myself face to face with Do Kyungsoo.

"What are you doing here???" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed. "I thought that you didn't like me."

"Well then, if I didn't like you, would I be standing here then?" D.O snapped, upset.

{He.... likes me? But I thought that he didn't like me from the very first day I met him... Ah well, who knows, he could've changed.} I thought.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo. I was wrong." I quickly apologized.

"Well you better be...." He muttered before giving me a faint smile.

{So that's how Do Kyungsoo looks like when he's smiling... it's cute.}

"Ok! Know everyone knows what to do right?" Suho said loudly.

"Ne!!!" 11 voices answered.

-

SEHUN'S POV:

"Hyung, what about my sugar problem? Who did it?" I asked Luhan hyung.

"We don't know yet, but we'll find out who it is, arasso? Come on, let's go find that mysterious person." Luhan hyung smiled, putting an arm around my shoulders.

A reason why I like Luhan hyung: He's so caring and nice to me. He even treats me to bubble tea, which he likes because I got him to try it.

"Hyung!!!" Luhan hyung yelled at Xiumin hyung.

"Bwo?" Xiumin hyung asked, tuning around to face us.

"Since hyung is the oldest, let's have a hunt for the mysterious sugar person!" I said.

"Well whoever it is, I oughta give them a huge punch in the face! How come people want our little Sehunnie to get hurt?" Xiumin hyung said worriedly.

"Molla. But can we try to find the person?" I pleaded Xiumin hyung.

"Let's go teach them a lesson about not messing with the maknae!" Luhan hyung added.

"Sure. Let's just tell everyone else first, arasso?" Xiumin hyung said.

"Arasso hyung." Luhan hyung and I said at the same time.

Xiumin hyung called for everyone's attention as he makes an announcement.

"Hey guys, so we all know that our Sehunnie has a sugar problem, right?" Xiumin hyung said.

"Ne." we all replied back.

"So let's go find that person who did this horrible thing to Sehunnie ok? And after we find the person, let's teach them a lesson! No one messes with EXO!"

"YEAH!!!!!" my hyungs roared with their fists pumped into the air. I even saw a determined and angry Sarang, which made me smile since she looked so cute.

"Sehunnie? What do you say?" Xiumin hyung said as he came up to me and out a hand around my shoulder.

"LET'S GO! KAJA!" I yelled, motioning to my hyungs.

-

HYO RA'S POV:

As I walk out of the room, I smirk as my plan starts working. My my, it's so simple and simply too easy to EXO to fall for my tricks.

Wanna hear my beautiful plan???

Ok whatever I'll tell you anyways.

Ok so since I know maknae Sehun oppa has this sugar problem, I made sure that one of my girls put some extra sweetening syrup into his bubble tea. We paid the worker to do that for us, followed by putting a bag of candy in his backpack!

We were following our EXO oppas at the mall and we sneakily put the candy in his bag. Brilliant plan isn't it?!! Although one of my girls were upset with this, I made sure that Sehun will fall in love with her when this chase is over.

My girls and I still have more plans for them along the way. And when they'll be looking for the person that made all this happen, they won't find out that it's me! I've been super cautious with everything. The timing, the plan, the props, everything!

They won't be able to find out anything unless they find my pendant, which is sitting beautifully on my neck. It even matches with my outfit! ZOMG totally awesome right?! I know it looks nice on me, I have to admit.

Oh yes! The plan. So if they find my pendant, or the secret key to their success, [which they won't] it's all over for me. I bought it so that this plan would happen, and that I'd be so powerful!

I bought this pendant from a dark and mysterious but sexy guy that I saw at school. He told me that this pendant could help you with everything you wanted! I wanted power, and he promised me that.

His name was.... Hongwoo?? Hyunsoo??? Or was it Hyunwoo? I'm pretty sure that sexy guy was Hyunwoo. Anyways, he said that this pendant would work. I just wish it will. If it doesn't, I'll kill him. Haha no. Well, maybe.... cuz no one messes with me.

It took me forever to get to my position, and I'm not giving it up. I've worked too hard for it and I can't lose it. Ok back to Hyunwoo since he said something weird.

He said that the pendant would work if I have a motive. So my motive is to gain power. And I started with my EXO oppas.

And Hyunwoo said something like: Oh if your plan doesn't work or if the people that were affected by the pendant fight against you, you're doomed.

Psh like I care. I'm far to beautiful and powerful and careful to let that happen. But I'm kinda scared what will happen to me if I'm 'doomed.'

Ugh whatever.

But to my excitement for all the power I would gain, I smirk at my girls, who were waiting for me outside.

"Let's go girls! Time for our little spy time!" I announced happily.

"Ne!" my girls cheered.

My girls and I even prepared special and pretty outfits for our spying time. Green camouflage shirts and black leggings with all the equipment. But my camouflage shirt is pink of course, I have to stand out.

Also, I have around 12 other girls along with me, each with a special and different type of powers.

Seoyoon has animal shifting, Bomi has invisibility, Lee has lightning speed, Min has a beautiful voice that can control men, and Reum has the ability to control people. The rest of my girls have some of the same powers like EXO. Including me.

We got the spy gear ready as we hid in an abandoned mansion near the area. The mansion was sitting on the hill, which was the perfect location for us to hide, watch, and wait.

I saw our oppas and Sarang smiling at each other with cute determined faces. Aww isn't that so cute???? Oh but they won't be smiling for long.

Let the fun begin!

-

Ooo evil Hyo Ra.... And her girls aren't that bad either. They have the more rare powers too.... shifting and invisibility.... sounds dangerous.

Oh yea Hyunwoo is Lee Hyunwoo. IDK y I made him a bad guy... TT . TT BUT IMAGINE A SEXY DARK HYUNWOO!!! XD

OK I'm starting to write action stuff.... you guys won't mind if there's a bit of action in here, right? Like fighting and stuff.

So this is pretty much a fighting and love story... well yea a new genre that I barely write about. So this is a bit out of my bubble, but I'll imagine awesome fighting scenes.

But see how this fighting stuff sucks since I'm not good at explaining stuff. I think I should see more action movies....

Ok bye bye!

[ THANKS FOR THE 1K!!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ like I wrote earlier... ]

@xoxo_annie_exo