The Start of a New Journey

Chanyeol ~ << The Flame >>

"It has come." A voice had said, making the twelve of us look around in curiosity, fear, confusion, and excitement. Who is this person?

"The legendary one is near. The Twelve is complete, but more is to come. All shall hear, and one will become... At first it is concealed, but the power is real. All will travel to far away lands, and at one destination, find a seal. The seal will prevail in good hands. In bad hands, the others know, but one will misunderstand. Play with the powers of nature, good and bad. Light and dark fight till they clash. Millions dead and survived arise, the last one will have the prize. The last one standing will prove it all, while the other will fall." The voice continued as Sarang immedietly raised her hand and swirled her fingers, making a small golden white aura. The aura captured the sound of the voice, and the aura spun as it entwined the words inside itself. The voice kept on repeating itself over and over again, and Sarang commanded it to split into twelve.

I suddenly froze along with my eleven other friends, and Sarang made the small auras go into our heads. I felt her manipulate the deepest part of my brain, and she put the prophecy inside and locked my brain once again.

"That.... was weird." Xiumin hyung said as we shuddered from the brain shock.

"Sorry about that guys. I felt like the twelve of us needed it in our minds to remind ourselves." Sarang says as we stay quiet.

"So the legendary one...." Kris hyung says.

"It's close?" Kai asks. "Why is it called it? Why not he or she?"

"It would've made more sense if the voice did say that..." Lay hyung said.

"And this prophecy..." Suho hyung said with a face. "I think I've heard it before. I just don't know where."

"All shall hear." Baekhyun hyung repeated the line I had said.

"All shall hear what?" Tao asks as we stay silent to think.

"Maybe we all will need to hear something important." Kyungsoo adds.

"This is a prophecy, right? Then we'll need clues to help us, and the clues are in the prophecy itself." Sarang says as we kept thinking.

"And you have all the Twelve powers now Sarang. What now?" Luhan hyung asks as some of us nod.

"I have no idea. The prophecy.... I feel like it's not just only for the legendary one... I think it's about us twelve and other people." Sarang says as we nod.

"We all need to find a seal of some sort. And from the voice, it's important. It's like a life and death situation." Chen hyung says seriously.

"But it said all. All as in Exopian all or like Cursian all or is it everyone all?" Sehun points out as I sigh.

"The power is real but concealed. One will become...." I say, thinking.

"Maybe there will be a hidden power that we think is fake?" Lay hyung questions as we cannot find the answer.

"Aish prophecies give me headaches..." Tao cursed as Suho hyung gave him look.

"We'll figure it out soon guys. We can't get ourselves distracted too much. And we need to think a lot before we can decipher all of this. Let's go back inside and tell your grandfathers." Sarang says as we all slowly go back into the palace.

Everything else became a blur for us after that. It was more like Sarang explaining what happened while my friends and I just stood their in the moment. I just remember fire and Sarang's face and grandfather's face and... I... I just don't know.