The Black Pearl

Park Sarang ~ you the dragon tamer

'Who are you?' The dragons ask me with one voice.

"Sehun, what should I-" I whispered until the dragons snarled at me.

'Tell us your name magical!' The dragons snarled as I stepped back.

"P-Park Sarang-mida!" I say loudly, closing my eyes. My voice echoed throughout the entire cave, and then I heard silence.

I heard hissing and a language of some sort { probably Dragonese } and then, I heard a voice louder and stronger than the rest that interrupted the dragon's heated conversation.

Loud thuds, or footsteps slowly approached the light, and Sehun, who was in my arms, cowered in fright.

A familiar golden scaled foot appears, and I jog towards him. "Xanokhi, is that you?" I ask.

The golden dragon steps out into the light, and my face brightens. "Xanokhi! It's been a while since I've seen you! How are you?" I ask as he gives me a deep chuckle.

"I'm good, thank you Sarang. The young ones are difficult to train, considering I'm their teacher. How are you?" Xanokhi asked me with his wings ruffling and tail swishing.

"I got a new power right now, my training has been tiring, and my cousin came from Cursia. My twelve friends turned into wolves, and I'm worried about my cousin Hyun Woo. But other than that, I'm fine I guess. Oh and say hi to Xanokhi Sehun oppa!" I say, using Sehun's paws to wave at the dragon.

Xanokhi laughs again, and he snarls and turns around. "Griffin, Jeruth, and Tyga! Get back to your nest and sleep, I can hear your laughter from here! Can't you guys be like Yong? We have more training later tonight! You younglings and hatchlings should get more rest and grow up to be a dragon like me! Go to sleep now! I am talking to a guest!"

I chuckle, and behind my 50 foot tall friend appeared three different dragons. "Wow... You guys are beautiful. What kind of dragons are you?" I ask the three smaller dragons as Xanokhi glares at them. "It's ok, they're just younglings Xanokhi. I'll take care of them for a while if you want me to."

"I'm not a youngling! I'm a dragon!" A white dragon complains as I smile.

Xanokhi looks reluctantly at the three dragons, and says, "I don't know, but... I guess you can. Be careful, they're really troublesome, and they tend to wander. But they're good kids. Just make sure that Griffin and Tyga don't hit each other with their powers, and you should be fine. Thank you Sarang. I hope that we can talk to each other later."

"Same to you too Xanokhi. Fighting!" I say, waving.

Xanokhi turns to say some things to the young dragons, and as he heads back inside the cave, the three dragons look at me in curiosity.

"Umm... Hi. I'm Sarang, a magical." I say.

"I'm Jeruth! And these two are Griffin and Tyga." The white dragon says. "Oh and I'm a... female or girl as you humans and magicals call it. But for dragons, I'm a black pearl. Male or guy dragons are white pearls. Griffin is a fire dragon, Tyga is an earth dragon, and I'm a light dragon!"

"Hi Jeruth! I guess you and I will be bonding quickly then, since we're both... Black pearls?" I ask as Jeruth nods.

"You're catching on quickly Sarang!" Jeruth smiles and nudges the two dragons next to her. "Come on guys, say something! She won't bite, right?"