Beasts

Definition of EXO WOLF FANART/PHOTOS: They're sexy as heck, gives us dat sexy feels, and they look so cuddly and adorable.
- me, author-nim

{ Please see for yourself at the edit I made. If you want it, please ask and credit me, and original pictures to the owners too. }

'Ji Soo' ~ That mysterious person

I watched Sarang sleep in her state of unconsciousness. It pains me to finally realize that I was wrong after she's helped us.

We may not be all blood related, but she's my step cousin, and I want to protect another member of my family.

That's not so much to ask for and to do, right?

As this month slowly came and went, my sister helped me realize that what she and Sarang said was right.

I even saw my mother and father for the first time in ages, and they guided me through my stage of rebellion.

And I hope that I can help him too. I was close to getting this far, but he took this business to the very next level.

And I can't let him rage war on our planet again. We lost too much last time.

We should prevent this one from happening.

"Ji Soo!" His voice calls out from the computer.

His face's hologram shows, and I do the usual.

"Good evening, your majesty. How may I be of any assistance?" I bow.

"Of course you can help me. I need you to check the spaceships and see if everything is going well." Minhyuk says as I nod.

"Of course your majesty. I'll do it right away." I say as I rise from the chair.

I take another look at Sarang, and I sprinkle some sleeping powder on her.

I used this powder as she landed on Cursia so that she wouldn't be found out.

Sure my cousin might find her and kill her once he lays an eye on her, but I'm going to protect her in any way I can.

I carried her into my sleeping chamber, which was just behind an intricately carved obsidian stone door.

I place her Invisibility cloak over her and I lock the door behind me as I exit.

I darted my eyes here and there; you never know if he's watching you or not.

But sometimes, I think he does. And I feel so disturbed and shocked, subconsciously knowing that someone is always watching you.

I could not believe that Minhyuk wouldn't trust one of his most trusted 'servant'.

But then, I shouldn't be trusted.

At all.

I quickly fled my room, and head over to the spaceships to feed our soldiers and to check up on anything, and make sure that everything is according to his hignesses' orders.

Stay safe and please wait for me Sarang. I thought as the door closed behind me.

-

Author ~ second | third person

Ji Soo quickly walks outside the ebony palace and is seen at the royal garden, with his head looking up at the bruise colored clouds.

With a quick breath, Ji Soo flies towards the clouds and disappears and reappears at the center of it all.