recap + not a chapter

hello my lovely readers! as I'm reading the past chapters, I feel like I need to clarify some things before I continue with Luhan's chapter.

First off, there's the dragon younglings and who they're connected to. They're going to be important for the rest of the chapters.

dragon + member + power

01 : zen + xiumin + snow

02 : loki + luhan + telekinesis

03 : ace + kris + speed ( since kris can already fly )

04 : yong + suho + water

05 : hrago + lay + healing

06 : jeruth + baekhyun + light

07 : flash + chen + lightning

08 : tyga + d.o + earth

09 : griffin + chanyeol + fire

10 : ash + tao + time control

11 : orion + kai + teleportation

12 : hun + sehun + wind

And then there's the new powers that the members got from the power orbs from Yeong Hwa's (or Pyeong Hwa's and Jae An's ) place if you remember that. The orbs that the members broke actually makes their powers more intense and skillful.

For example, let's use Chanyeol.

His power is fire, which means he can do simple commands such as lighting his hands on fire and turning into a Phoenix and being able to light anything on fire if he wants. But with the power from the orb, Chanyeol can now shoot fire balls and a ray of fire for long distances and can create a fire shield ( every member can do this now, making a shield with their respective powers ).

Although I did want to combine their powers but I realized that it's too difficult to keep tabs on and confusing so I won't.

Anyways, I've been MIA for a while due to: having severe writers block for this fanfict, updating other fanficts, SAT prep and sports practice and I just came back from vaca.

My goal for now is to at least update Luhan and Kris's chapter before school starts.

And I am writing Luhan's chapter these days so it won't be long before it's updated for those who are waiting. ^^

i can't believe that it's august already omg
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ!(◎_◎;)

i didn't do much in terms of fan fiction either
(-.-;)-~~~ in fact I didn't get to do a lot of the things I wanted to this summer *cries

I think I'm done here ( ; • v • )  anywho, have a wonderful rest of summer or fall and day or night!

Make sure you guise get enough sleep and drink water and good luck! ^^

annyeong ~ :D